immigration on non us ports

When does the ins check occur exactly? We've been on other cruises all over western caribbean and Bahamas and I do not remember anybody checking our passport like at a US port

We will have my mom with us this time who had multiple entry US visa and a EU passport and I wonder if she will have trouble getting off the ship in Heiti and Jamaica? We are leaving tomorrow and I have to admit i dropped the ball on this one - forgot to check with the number RCCL gave me, but they also mentioned that the Caribbean ports are very lenient

Thank u!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If she has an EU passport, she won't need a visa for Jamaica and I would guess that if the Haiti call is to Labadee, then they won't even check passports as it's effectively an extension of the ship.

When does the ins check occur exactly? We've been on other cruises all over western caribbean and Bahamas and I do not remember anybody checking our passport like at a US port

We will have my mom with us this time who had multiple entry US visa and a EU passport and I wonder if she will have trouble getting off the ship in Heiti and Jamaica? We are leaving tomorrow and I have to admit i dropped the ball on this one - forgot to check with the number RCCL gave me, but they also mentioned that the Caribbean ports are very lenient

Thank u!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

After you board on the ship you will only need your seapass and some type of gov. issued photo ID at the ports in the Caribbean.