Diamond on RCI is Elite on Celebrity?

Hi, Can anyone help me please? We are Diamond on RCI. If we go on Celebrity, are we then Elite tier on that? We've always cruised with RCI but are considering a Celebrity cruise. Also, if you go on Celebrity do the points earned on that cruise, count towards RCI points?

Hi, Can anyone help me please? We are Diamond on RCI. If we go on Celebrity, are we then Elite tier on that? We've always cruised with RCI but are considering a Celebrity cruise. Also, if you go on Celebrity do the points earned on that cruise, count towards RCI points?

Points from one cruise line do not transfer to the other line.

Your Diamond level does give you Elite level on Celebrity, however it's not automatic. Call Celebrity's Captain's Club to get enrolled. Have your C&A number handy.

Edited by clarea

You'll need to get enrolled before the cruise and have them provide you with the reciprocal Elite status.

You do not earn points across lines. If you have not been on Celebrity before you will start at Elite with 0 points.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4