Recent Royal Suite Pics of Rhapsody or Vision

Thanks for that Trish. I was beginning to get a little worried. I understand that I may only see the unhappy reviews, but in the last few months they have all been pretty consistent. Luckily the areas that most of the complaints seem to be about are areas that generally dont affect me or my family. (I go on a cruise knowing that I will generally hate the entertainment as I dont like musicals, dancing etc so if it is bad, I dont care) As long as food is ok, bed is good then I should be fine.

I would say however that the RC website is the worst I have ever come across in terms of relevant information for my cruise (and Rhapsody in general). Which I guess why I have come to a forum such as this to get relevant info.

Your input is much appreciated and if you have any last minute tips that would be great too.

Yes I agree the RC website is not good and has not much information on the Rhapsody.My tip for anyone going on a cruise or just going on a cruise ship for the first tims is to go with an open mind.As most people only post a review if they are unhappy about something.We have been on cruises and had people complain about everything including there not being a band near the pool and they did have a band by the pool.Also if you don't like loud musicals don't go to the shows but there are lots of other things to do.I hope you really enjoy your cruise.

Cheers Trish

I agree Trish. We went on a cruise in April last year with Carnival, My wife never left the ship until we returned back to Sydney. And she loved that trip. I am bringing a few books with me as well as music etc. For me it will be sleeping, Exercise (running) eating and that is about it. I am sure I will love it.

• 9 months later...

is there any chance you noticed if the piano was a standard baby grand or a player piano? we have the RS reserved on Rhapsody and was wondering but theres not much definitive information anywhere, as usual. Looks incredible though! So glad you took such great pics. Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I agree the RC website is not good and has not much information on the Rhapsody.My tip for anyone going on a cruise or just going on a cruise ship for the first tims is to go with an open mind.As most people only post a review if they are unhappy about something.We have been on cruises and had people complain about everything including there not being a band near the pool and they did have a band by the pool.Also if you don't like loud musicals don't go to the shows but there are lots of other things to do.I hope you really enjoy your cruise.

Cheers Trish

Do you by chance remember the name of the concierge onboard during your cruise on the Rhapsody?