Cruising back to back from one ship to another

Just wondering if anybody ever cruise 7 days on one then join another cruise right after the first?

If so, is it advisable?

I am planning to go on a trip with ncl in sep.

Since I would already be in Miami , I thought maybe I would take another cruise a shorter one.

Then I won't have to fly back to Miami again soon.

I have a carnival voucher that I have to use by March 2015.

What do u say?

But there are much nice itinerary.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is it advisable? Why not? DW and I did just that recently. We took one cruise, and then I surprised her with a second cruise the day we arrived back in Miami. If you've got the time, go for it and enjoy!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

True...I was looking at the schedule...I will have to stay 2 nights in Miami ...but if think it will be cheaper then having to pay for another flight to Miami...

The precruise did not work as my friend and I plan to go Orlando ...

But from a big ship to a small ship...immediately... I will definitely feel the difference....

True...I was looking at the schedule...I will have to stay 2 nights in Miami ...but if think it will be cheaper then having to pay for another flight to Miami...

The precruise did not work as my friend and I plan to go Orlando ...

But from a big ship to a small ship...immediately... I will definitely feel the difference....

The two night stay is actually good. When we did it, we had only a one night stay in Miami, and felt really rushed, especially when the hotel suite that we had was really great. We really wished we had one more night there. Also, we went from a large ship to a small ship, and we did feel the difference. But, with the second cruise being so much shorter, it was perfectly fine. DW was happy just to see another perspective.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

Just wondering if anybody ever cruise 7 days on one then join another cruise right after the first?

If so, is it advisable?

I am planning to go on a trip with ncl in sep.

Since I would already be in Miami , I thought maybe I would take another cruise a shorter one.

Then I won't have to fly back to Miami again soon.

I have a carnival voucher that I have to use by March 2015.

What do u say?

But there are much nice itinerary.

I have done back to back cruises more than once on Carnival Cruise Lines and have greatly enjoyed them. I like to choose a ship that does a different itinerary each week. That way I can just stay on the same ship for both weeks. I cruised on Carnival Glory 1 1/2 years ago and went on a Eastern Caribbean Cruise on week 1 and a Western Caribbean cruise on week 2. If you book the same room on the same ship for both cruises you just move in and unpack once and you're settled in for 2 weeks. I had booked two different rooms but that wasn't a problem. The room steward asked me to move all my small items into a suitcase then he moved the entire contents of the closet to the new room still on hangers so that my clothing did not get wrinkled. On the first day of the second cruise carnival even delivered a fruit basket and a bottle of champagne to me with a card thanking me for cruising back to back. Ships are always completely emptied by 10 a.m. Except for the staff and the passengers who are cruising back to back. At 10:15am the ship has all the back to back passengers meet in the lobby they walk them off the ship to customs to turn in a customs declaration form (you leave your luggage on board) and then they walk you back onto the ship, hand you your new sail & sign card and you go on with your cruise. What's really cool is for a couple of hours you have the boat all to yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app