Best Dinner Time on Pride of America

mets550

We have the UDP and want to know the best dining times to avoid conflict with shows, must-do activities, etc. We prefer to eat on the later side 8/8:30 so as to take full advantage of the day but are looking for insight. By the way, this is for our honeymoon! Thanks!

We were on the POA in December. Showtimes were sometimes 7, sometimes 7:30 with a second show at 9 or 9:30. I am looking at the dailies. So if you ate at 8:30/8:45 you would probably be good if you went to the first show. We usually went from the first show straight to dinner. Some nights they had a themed party starting around 10 (white hot, 50's-60's, toga).

Best wishes on your upcoming marriage.

We were on the POA in December. Showtimes were sometimes 7, sometimes 7:30 with a second show at 9 or 9:30. I am looking at the dailies. So if you ate at 8:30/8:45 you would probably be good if you went to the first show. We usually went from the first show straight to dinner. Some nights they had a themed party starting around 10 (white hot, 50's-60's, toga).

Thanks. This is helpful. Would you mind uploading those dailies here or sending them to me? This is my first NCL cruise and I haven't found a recent Freestyle Daily for POA. And thanks for the well wishes!

Thanks. This is helpful. Would you mind uploading those dailies here or sending them to me? This is my first NCL cruise and I haven't found a recent Freestyle Daily for POA. And thanks for the well wishes!

Attached are day one dailies. More to follow.

EK_0001.jpg.6cf8a51f97a45a4fa5e69ff6cae2fff4.jpg

EK_0002.jpg.40967499f5d3eef962d721f027ec5f0c.jpg

EK_0003.jpg.02f937559f694e8c9dafaca6fccc1a51.jpg

EK_0004.jpg.875e9fd0c44a0bd11f700889145b5807.jpg

So what am I doing wrong? Any suggestions? After I scanned them I could see them clearly on my computer, but they shrunk! :confused:

Thanks so much for doing this! The best thing is to upload to photobucket and you then copy and paste a URL that will appear for each picture. The pictures will then be large. Thanks again! It seems like there's a lot of interest for these.

When you scanned them were you saving them a jpeg? or pdf? I hope you can figure it out cause I'd love to see them too. The size is tiny like 200x200

In the meantime, are all second shows at 9:00? Trying to plan dinner time.

Thank you so much! Please try and scan one again and see if saving if differently works. :)

Buckeye, could you tell me what night was the Four Seasons show?

So what am I doing wrong? Any suggestions? After I scanned them I could see them clearly on my computer, but they shrunk! :confused:

Buckeye, if you want to send the dailies to me, I'd be happy to post them here.

Okay. Let's see if this works. Photobucket link:

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/buckeye82/library/Dailies%20NCL%20POA%20December%202013

Let us know how this works.

better but not perfect. I can enlarge them to read on my computer. When you print them they are larger than before but not full page and still somewhat difficult to read. Thanks for the info on the 4 seasons show.