Adding a Bev Pkg to Existing Booking?

flyingv4me

This is what I have heard. You may add the perk to your current reservation, but your reservation is "rebooked" at the current price. Which will probably be higher....Can anyone confirm this for us?

This is what I have heard. You may add the perk to your current reservation, but your reservation is "rebooked" at the current price. Which will probably be higher....Can anyone confirm this for us?

You are correct as that is the case unless you just booked under the World Tour Onboard Promotion that allows you to add one other offer to your existing booking. And i dont believe that has taken place yet as im keeping my eyes open for that.

Edited by softail

You are correct as that is the case unless you just booked under the World Tour Onboard Promotion that allows you to add one other offer to your existing booking. And i dont believe that has taken place yet as im keeping my eyes open for that.

The World Tour Promo lets you add one other offer to the OBC ie 123go but you still have to rebook at the current price. I asked:( YMMV