T-shirt on Breakaway slides

jfried8

Yes you can, but they will slow you down and in some cases people were not making it over the loop and then they drop back down to the open escape area. When that happens one of the staff has to go down there and get you out and it shuts that slide down until you are out and they get back into position.

What they were doing for some people (whether a t-shirt or puffy bathing suit/top) is make you wear one of the blue and yellow backpack things they had at the top to prevent the drag from the top.

You would get some back scrapping but not enough to last long and bother us and we went down 40-50 times on a couple days between the 5 slides. For me, the elbows were more of an issue even though you cross your arms. I still have remnants on my elbows of the fun times a couple weeks ago.

You would get some back scrapping but not enough to last long and bother us and we went down 40-50 times on a couple days between the 5 slides. For me, the elbows were more of an issue even though you cross your arms. I still have remnants on my elbows of the fun times a couple weeks ago.

:) Sounds fun!!