Gty

Acrusa

This is our 7 cruise on O,but the first time not able too book a designated stateroom.

Took an A3 category on an R ship.

Have been checking Os web site for my cruise and a few times it listed a specific stateroom in our A3 category.Should we take the stateroom or wait for the GTY?

This is our 7 cruise on O,but the first time not able too book a designated stateroom.

Have been checking Os web site for my cruise and a few times it listed a specific stateroom in our A3 category.Should we take the stateroom or wait for the GTY?

If you chose the A3 Category specifically because they are mostly located mid-ship then I would suggest that you opt for a designated room.

Keeping it as a Guarantee might get you upgraded to something more forward or aft than you are comfortable with.

I am confused .( so what else is new)

Did you book a GTY & now have a cabin number in your booking?

Or did you book a specific cabin & want a GTY ??

I agree with Jim take the cabin if it suits you

If you chose the A3 Category specifically because they are mostly located mid-ship then I would suggest that you opt for a designated room.

Keeping it as a Guarantee might get you upgraded to something more forward or aft than you are comfortable with.

A3 Category are foward or aft.I think you where thinking A1.