Freedom royal babies?

On allure there was a play room that we could take our son to and play with him (not the nursery where you drop off) do they have this area on freedom as well? Are there specific times that you can go or is it always open?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Freedom used to have both organized play group and open play time set up in an empty lounge during the day, but I don't think they do the play group anymore and since they've severed their relationship with Fisher Price, I'm not sure they do the open play anymore (I haven't sailed Freedom for two years). It should be on the compass though if you do a search.

The concept of the character breakfast is the same all three times, but the characters are different each time. You don't know which characters will appear at which breakfast, so if you are hoping for Shrek and Fiona, in order to guarantee seeing them, you have to go to all of them. And, yes, it's no problem to go to more than one.

I did not see when your cruise is, but they are instituting a $10 charge each person 6 and over that attends a character breakfast. The charge was supposed to begin May 1, but they have pushed it back to September 1. However, if your cruise is between May and September, they are charging you for the breakfast when you book and then reimbursing you fully in the form of OBC when you sail.

Edited by PattyW