Caribbean Princess

JanMD

Going on a 3 night cruise on the CB the end of May. Was wondering what do you think the menus will be? Prime Rib the first night, 2nd night- filet or not, 3rd night- Turkey?

What do you think?

Jan

We did a 4 nightwear on the crown last year in Europe. The menu was rubbish! Ordinary steak one night and chicken. May be different in the states I would think

Those two were the only entrées on the menus?

We did a 4 nightwear on the crown last year in Europe. The menu was rubbish! Ordinary steak one night and chicken. May be different in the states I would think
There's little or no difference between a Princess cruise dinner menu sailing from a US port vs. Southampton. There is always a variety of meat, fish, pasta, etc. entrees. If you don't see what you want on the menu, you can always pre-order something made to your taste. Just ask. It's as simple as that.

I often wonder what people eat at home when they make such negative comments about Princess food! I have never had anything I would classify as rubbish. Do they all have private chefs? Are they gourmets? :)

I just did an 11 night cruise and not a single one of us ever left the dining room hungry.

Princess always has a fish entrée, seafood entrée, meat entrée, now something like homestyle entrée, there are always 2 pasta offerings and the always available menu. We had a very hard time deciding many nights. Even on the short cruises I doubt there is little to choose from.

Hopefully someone comes here and gives you a better idea of the short cruise menu but rest assured, you will have options and won't go away hungry. If you do, there is always the buffet, the specialty restaurants, the International café, the grill by the pool, room service.....

I often wonder what people eat at home when they make such negative comments about Princess food! I have never had anything I would classify as rubbish. Do they all have private chefs? Are they gourmets? :)

I totally agree!

I have come to the conclusion that some people think it makes them sound knowledgeable by always criticizing. I have a relative that constantly has to put everything down and tell you how it's better here or there. She looks like a fool to everyone that listens to her.

Obviously there are times when something is not right or not to your liking but with all the options and choices it's hard to imagine you couldn't find something to your liking.