Age limit for kids sail free promotion...

AJI2596

No age limit that I can see.

KIDS SAIL FREE

Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. 3rd/4th/5th guests are free combinable with Carnival’s Fun Select rates only. $50 per person non-refundable deposit is applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date and it is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Final payment due date is 30 days prior to sailing for sailings between May 1, 2014 – August 28, 2014. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $42.38 to $324.27, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 4A is required. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is not applicable on Carnival Australia sailings. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between March 26, 2014 and April 18, 2014 EST on select cruises that depart between April 26, 2014 and August 28, 2014. Please request rate code PKF. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.

from: http://www.carnival.com/legal/specials-terms-conditions.aspx

If someone were to book 5 to a cabin (2 adults, three small kids) would they be permitted to double the kids up in a bed? I'm really not asking seriously, but it occurred to me that it sure would free up floor space.

I can remember sleeping toe-to-toe with my sister in a twin when we visited Grandma's house.

If someone were to book 5 to a cabin (2 adults, three small kids) would they be permitted to double the kids up in a bed? I'm really not asking seriously, but it occurred to me that it sure would free up floor space.

I can remember sleeping toe-to-toe with my sister in a twin when we visited Grandma's house.

You can sleep however/whereever you want in the cabin but the max pax in the cabin cannot be exceeded.

So yes, the one who was supposed to get the trundle can share a bed with another.

We had a cabin booked for 4 people on an 8 day cruise on the Breeze and we got a $558.00 refund to our debit card! This is a great sale and there are no age restrictions. Our kids are 18 and 20. We ended up paying 632.00 per person leaving Memorial Day weekend on an 8 day cruise with a balcony on the lido deck. I think that's pretty awesome since it's really considered summer cruise pricing. I am thrilled! We didn't even have early saver and still got the refund.