which mini on Coral? caribe or dolphin

mysaddlebred000

Thinking of Alaska and debating about the last aft mini on the Coral. Is that window washing contraption on the Dolphin stern going to block our view if we pick the port side?

Usually people prefer the Caribe deck balconies - is there any benefit to Caribe deck over dolphin? Are the balconies any larger on Caribe?

thanks for any help.

Thinking of Alaska and debating about the last aft mini on the Coral. Is that window washing contraption on the Dolphin stern going to block our view if we pick the port side?

Usually people prefer the Caribe deck balconies - is there any benefit to Caribe deck over dolphin? Are the balconies any larger on Caribe?

thanks for any help.

I would choose Caribe, the aft area is a little bigger and no window washing stuff. The mini balconies are the same size although because of the upper Baja reg balconies the mini would be half covered I believe.

photo-e.jpg

This may help regarding balcony coverage. From Princess site the balconies on Dolphin deck minis starboard appear to be 49 sq ft.

For Alaska - an aft Dolphin deck mini (D7XX series of cabins) because it is fully covered in case of rain.

I would choose Caribe, the aft area is a little bigger and no window washing stuff. The mini balconies are the same size although because of the upper Baja reg balconies the mini would be half covered I believe.

photo-e.jpg

That is the picture that I was referring to - that washing thingy could really block our view. Now that I have waited, the end cabin on C is sold. So I guess we will have to settle for the second one from the stern. Thanks for your help.

One other question - that last one has no cover. Anyone ever had it - I'm talking about one on any of those decks - looks like all the 700's are covered but the last one.

Is there much more of a view from those??

thanks