Carnival Sunshine - FTTF - Cheers! Review

bjd2

This was absolutely worth the surprise, Bobbie! So glad you enjoyed it. I would've loved to have been on the Sunshine with you. One day......

We loved them, Ginny! We brought them home with us too, lol. We don't have magnetic walls/ceilings though!

Just found your review...love that OV view. My DH needs a balcony, but sometimes I'd like to save a little money. Can you walk out in front of that room? The railing didn't look too secure so wasn't sure.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post pictures.

We loved the room too, the view was fantastic! You couldn't walk out front. There was a platform that I believe maintenance could use if they had to but it didn't have a solid floor.

bjd2, i'm enjoying your review and have subscribed. Hope you come back soon we leave in 2 weeks to board Sunshine. Trying to bump it up because i had a hard time finding it tonight on page 6 or 7. Thanks for the pictures they are awesome!

I'm so excited I just saw your review! I will be in the next room over and I've really been looking for some pics of how the rooms look. I can move to a balcony and save some money but I really want to have this room!

• 3 weeks later...
Wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to write the review...looks like you had an amazing cruise!! We will be on the Sunshine in August...we can't wait!!

What August Sailing are you on????

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

loved this review! Just got off the breeze which was our second time sailing on that beauty but now we"re looking for next yr.. Possibly the sunshine or the glory...Ahhhh the choices, lol

• 2 weeks later...