Ruby upgrade

Suds70

We just got moved from C223 to C305 premium balcony. I don't see the difference between the rooms except the location.

Has anyone stayed in this room I'm happy the balcony is still the same size.

Any info will help

It's perceived that mid-ship is better than forward or aft. IMHO, that's just a perception. I prefer cabins near the aft elevator or even further back. There's no difference between the cabins other than location.

Pam,

Have you not found the rear 1/4 of the ship tends to have more vibration? I'm not sure if it's the stabilizers or what but on the Emerald and Ruby we found it to be excessive at times back there. Also one on the Diamond we were near the aft elevators and at night items in the canine would sometimes rattle at night from the vibration one night at dinner we asked to be moved to a different table due to the table actually vibrating so bad.

We tend to stay a bit forward when we can and it seems to help.

Chris

It's perceived that mid-ship is better than forward or aft. IMHO, that's just a perception. I prefer cabins near the aft elevator or even further back. There's no difference between the cabins other than location.

We love the aft as well with its proximity to the pool, buffet and dining rooms.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Forums mobile app