Brilliance of The Seas

I'm thinking of booking a Canada/New England cruise and the only deck available is Deck 10. I see that Deck 11 is the pool level. Has anyone been on Deck 10 and is it noisy because of Deck 11?

Thank you!

It depends on where on deck 10. Pool area by the entrance to the Solarium (either side) tends to be noisy early in the morning due to all the service carts (for towels, dishes, Park Cafe, etc...) running over the door track. You "may" also get chair dragging as well - but these are usually not as bad.

I'm thinking of booking a Canada/New England cruise and the only deck available is Deck 10. I see that Deck 11 is the pool level. Has anyone been on Deck 10 and is it noisy because of Deck 11?

Thank you!

Been on Brillance twice to the Mediterranean and a few years ago to Canada/New England out of Bayonne. We stayed on Deck 10 "aft" for each cruise. At times you could hear chairs being moved up in the WJ but it really didn't bother us and would book Deck 10 again.

We were in a GS on deck 10 on the Brilliance this past Oct. Never heard any noise from above. Nor did anyone around us voice any complaints when we visited in the passageways or met up in the lounge.

There were not many people around the pool on our Canada/New England run. The itinerary doesn't lend itself to a lot of pool time if it was warm enough.

btw - I've also cruised on deck 10 on the Radiance and didn't hear noise from above either. I only book deck 10 on the Radiance class ships. Never a concern for us!

Enjoy!! It's a great cruise!