On the verge of booking Sun

RIvacationgirl

Well we did it!

We booked the Sun, and our first aft balcony. We may switch up to the aft mini-suite after some of the comments. We shall see. Maybe if I see a good promotion, we will upgrade. I usually get a spa pass for myself and DH, so the money saved could go towards an aft mini.

I am intrigued by the comments on the layout of the ship and the obsoc deck. It will be interesting to explore.

Another great help from everyone on CC. Thank you all!:D

Congrats on your choice? When/where will you be cruising?

Congrats on your choice? When/where will you be cruising?

Thanks!:)

We will cruising from Tampa to the western Caribbean route. We left from Tampa last year, and it was very easy. We actually ended up with an extra day because of fog- and we came back late afternoon. We went on the Belize ruins and boat ride combo which was really enjoyable. Looking forward to trying something different this time. Any suggestions???

Thanks!:)

We will cruising from Tampa to the western Caribbean route. We left from Tampa last year, and it was very easy. We actually ended up with an extra day because of fog- and we came back late afternoon. We went on the Belize ruins and boat ride combo which was really enjoyable. Looking forward to trying something different this time. Any suggestions???

I did Southern Caribbean on my last Sun Cruise.

What are your ports?

Hello everyone.

We are on the verge of booking the Sun for next February.

We have been on the Dawn x 2, and the Jewel was our first, always in a mid-ship mini-suite. I have a few questions I hope you could help me with:

1. Does the Great Outdoors mean they have the open area to eat outside like the Jewel?

2. We would like to book an aft balcony for the first time. Good or bad idea? How about being beneath the Great Outdoors?

3. Any kind words on your recent experiences aboard the Sun? The reviews seem to be very good- especially the notes about the friendly staff.

4. Special tips on the Sun to enjoy???

Thanks for your help!

Love the Sun! Love the mini suites on Deck 11. Great bathroom and closet area. Haven't seen a set up like that before on any other ship.

Called my PCC today to upgrade from aft balcony to aft minisuite! Decided to go for a little extra room in the bathroom. Anxiously looking at all videos of the Sun I can find on the web. DH is extremely looking forward to the views from our room and balcony:)!