Epic 2BR Villa - will loungers fit on the balcony?

albertamom

My Epic questions have definitely begun! :)

Our Dawn 2BR Suite had loungers on the balcony, but all of the pictures I have seen of the 2BR Family Villas on the Epic show 2 chairs on the balcony. Is there room for one or two loungers? I have heard that your steward will switch them out for you, but am not sure if that was on the Epic.

If so...any pictures?

Thanks!!!

It wont fit 2 loungers.

However if you remove the table and chairs you can sort of put one lounger. This photo is from 16001 solarium. The solarium balcony is quite larger than the other 2 bedroom cabins. But I have read here that people can put a lounger on the balcony too.

Epic2013-vi.jpg

Edited by david_sobe

It wont fit 2 loungers.

However if you remove the table and chairs you can sort of put one lounger. This photo is from 16001 solarium. The solarium balcony is quite larger than the other 2 bedroom cabins. But I have read here that people can put a lounger on the balcony too.

Epic2013-vi.jpg

Thank you, again, David. We'll just wait until we're there & discuss it with our steward. That looks doable, though. I am super excited, but because I've convinced family to try cruising, I am feeling extra pressure! (But that's just me.) :eek:

Yes, they will fit. We had a Haven 2Br on Epic and the butler grabbed a padded lounger from the courtyard for us. It fits just fine with your head at the window and your feet at the railing. It'll lay back a couple notches, but won't lay fully flat. You could turn it perpendicular to the railing if you really needed it to lay flat.

We only requested one lounger and kept the two chairs and small table. But I imagine if you got rid of the chairs you could probably fit two loungers out there. You might have to do a hop, skip, and jump to get in and out, so I wouldn't recommend two loungers.

I'd show you a picture, but it doesn't look like I have any that show our balcony layout.

Edited by rajones007

Yes, they will fit. We had a Haven 2Br on Epic and the butler grabbed a padded lounger from the courtyard for us. It fits just fine with your head at the window and your feet at the railing. It'll lay back a couple notches, but won't lay fully flat. You could turn it perpendicular to the railing if you really needed it to lay flat.

We only requested one lounger and kept the two chairs and small table. But I imagine if you got rid of the chairs you could probably fit two loungers out there. You might have to do a hop, skip, and jump to get in and out, so I wouldn't recommend two loungers.

I'd show you a picture, but it doesn't look like I have any that show our balcony layout.

Great! Thank you! That's how it was on the Dawn...it wouldn't lay flat, but would fit straight across with your head at the door and your feet at the railing.