Minibar

pamwinn

Does anyone know if the cabin steward empty the minibar on request so you can use the fridge for your own stuff?

Your own stuff? I thought MSC didn't allow passengers to bring any stuff on board. No soda, water, alcohol, wine. Am I incorrect?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Midnight snacks...meds...etc.:) I haven't sailed on MSC but to my understanding, you cannot bring anything on. I know I'll purchase water bottles onboard or soft drinks in cans etc. I never purchase from the minibars as the stuff always looks old and handled a lot.

Midnight snacks...meds...etc.:) I haven't sailed on MSC but to my understanding, you cannot bring anything on. I know I'll purchase water bottles onboard or soft drinks in cans etc. I never purchase from the minibars as the stuff always looks old and handled a lot.

The items/snacks in ours had expiration dates on them and were fresh. Chips, nuts, juices, water, etc. were in ours. It can also be used to store snacks you bring back to your room from the buffet.

Enjoy your cruise!!

I'm new to cruising can you tell me what will be in the mini bar and how often is it replenished I am ordering the allgarissmo premium staying on msc musica in August

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums