How strict?

kendelq

I am going on the Majesty out of Boston in 3 weeks (8/14). I finally dug out my passport last night and realized that I haven't changed my name on it to my married name. What should I do since my name on my I.D. and reservation won't match my passport? I have my marriage certificate? Bring that?

I am going on the Majesty out of Boston in 3 weeks (8/14). I finally dug out my passport last night and realized that I haven't changed my name on it to my married name. What should I do since my name on my I.D. and reservation won't match my passport? I have my marriage certificate? Bring that?

Definatley bring a certified copy of your marriage certificate. They may not even ask for it, but in the event they do you'll be prepared. Have a great time. We'll be the ones crying, kicking and screaming getting off as your are boarding

Even if you change it, they basically only make a notation on the back page that says the name has been changed. Make sure you remember to send it in for the change when you get back however.

Archived