Photos - Carnival Breeze Aft Balcony Cat 8M

CrzRani

So we just got home from our 8 day cruise on the beautiful Carnival Breeze. I got lucky that someone cancelled an aft view 8M, two days before cruising. The price difference wasn't much, so I took it. Here are some photos for folks to know what to expect from the aft view balconies. I was on deck 7 - Empress, room 7467 which is the closest to the middle of the rooms as you can be. Keep in mind we had 3 of us in the room, so this shows the setup of the 3rd bed using the sofa that normally would be there. They kept the bed made the whole cruise and it was like a brick, but my brother-in-law liked it. I didn't post pics of the bathroom or cabinets cause they were the typical. I wanted to share the balcony and room layout.

A few things to consider with this room.

Good:

1. The view from an aft view balcony leaving every port was amazing. Having a 180 degree view of the vista was priceless. Listening to the water rotate under the blades was soothing and visually stimulating.

2. No wind. We could actually sit there without having our long hair in rubber bands. Side balcony rooms had significant wind to deal with, at least this cruise.

3. 7 deck was fairly silent. No noise to report aside from a very slight almost inaudible hum from the engines.

4. Away from the traffic of kids or people laughing and making loud noises in the hall.

Not Good:

1. Your neighbors have easy viewing access to your balcony; not much privacy.

2. Careful of the sporadic soot that seems to land on the patio furniture; always take a towel and sit on that to not stain your clothes.

3. Long walk to get to your room, but great to burn the calories.

All in all we loved it and hope these photos help you decide to book an aft balcony room in the Dream Class - specifically the Breeze.

Room7467_zpseb5a3ce6.jpgBeds_zps3dab4d58.jpg

3rdbed_zps4a794039.jpg

1st View, Our balcony included 3 pieces of furniture - a chair, a chaise, and a reclining chair.

Ourextendedbalcony_zpsdd265356.jpg

The view of your neighbors balcony with them having the equal view if you stand up on the railing.

neighborbalconyleft_zpsa60f752f.jpg

View of the neighbor to the right if you stand near the door to the room and railing.

Rightneighborview_zpsddf32121.jpg

You stood on the railing?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hah! No, just leaning against the railing as anyone would to watch the view. We really got to know our neighbors since we would practically be seeing each other every time we were out there.

So we just got home from our 8 day cruise on the beautiful Carnival Breeze. I got lucky that someone cancelled an aft view 8M, two days before cruising. The price difference wasn't much, so I took it. Here are some photos for folks to know what to expect from the aft view balconies.

Thanks so much posting! We are booked in an aft balcony on the Breeze in June, so this really helps!