Do Not Order From AH RIISE!!!

karena1

Just got back from a 7 night cruise on Summit.

This is the second time we have pre-ordered a case of rum to be delivered to the ship. Last year they messed up our order and sent us the wrong thing - they gave us our money back but that really wasn't the point.

This year - EVEN WORSE!!!!! We never received anything!!!! They called us a few days before the cruise and told us everything was taken care of and our case of liquor would be delivered to the ship as promised. HA! Stopped at the store in Havensight, they had no record of our purchase, the warehouse had no record of our purchase and guess what - we received NOTHING!!!! Thank goodness we did not get charged - but again, NOT THE POINT! We ordered the case because we wanted to bring it home. They are the sloppiest service I have ever seen. Will never do business with them again. There are 2 other liquor stores in Havensight and from now on, they will received my business even if we have to carry the booze back to the ship ourselves. Dealing with the unprofessionalism of AH Riise is just not worth the hassle.

• 1 month later...

If you have contact information for either of the other two stores, could you pass it on to me? I am interested in doing the same thing. We have used AH Riise for years, but we have always ordered and paid while there. Due to timing of our excursion to Virgin Gorda the day we are in port, we will not have any time to shop that day. After your problem with AH Riise,

I don't want to risk ordering from them. Thank you for the information!