Sunshine-aft extended balcony

beachglasslvr

Hello,

I'm looking for input. I have booked an aft extended balcony on the Sunshine in December. I've read many reviews and comments about these balconies, and how great they are. I've only had balcony cabins in the past, and thought I would book one of these based on previous reading. I have even reading lately that there is no breeze at all on these balconies. Is the the case? I love the breeze on the side balconies. Booking agent for carnival assured me that there was a breeze. Input? I'm in cabin 7333.

Hello,

I'm looking for input. I have booked an aft extended balcony on the Sunshine in December. I've read many reviews and comments about these balconies, and how great they are. I've only had balcony cabins in the past, and thought I would book one of these based on previous reading. I have even reading lately that there is no breeze at all on these balconies. Is the the case? I love the breeze on the side balconies. Booking agent for carnival assured me that there was a breeze. Input? I'm in cabin 7333.

Just off the Sunshine and had an aft balcony on deck 7. Loved it. Given the time of year you are going you will have plenty of breeze. In fact you will actually enjoy having less breeze if it is a windy day. On our last sea day it was so windy the waterworks were closed and very windy on Lido but our balcony was perfect. It is also very quite in aft and less traffic.

Just off the Sunshine and had an aft balcony on deck 7. Loved it. Given the time of year you are going you will have plenty of breeze. In fact you will actually enjoy having less breeze if it is a windy day. On our last sea day it was so windy the waterworks were closed and very windy on Lido but our balcony was perfect. It is also very quite in aft and less traffic.

Hi Roscoe,

I am going on the Sunshine next month. Any feedback how your cruise was? I'm super nervous based on the mixed reviews.