Illusionarium First Night Discount

hpecorari

I searched but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.....

My understanding is if you book this the first night on the Getaway that there is a 20% discount. However, when I went to pre-book this online it wasn't giving me the discount. Is this only applicable if booked once on board?

Thanks!

Harriet

I have no firsthand knowledge, but I know others have posted and reported on here that they paid full price when they pre-booked, but had the price adjusted once on board.

Here is one of those posts.

Here is another one.

I know I have seen it several times, but it's a hard thing to search for. Hope that helps.

(Part of me wonders if they will still keep up the 20% discount on the first night, or if offering it free to UDP replaces that. I guess we will find out.

Edited by LrgPizza

I have no firsthand knowledge, but I know others have posted and reported on here that they paid full price when they pre-booked, but had the price adjusted once on board.

Here is another one.

I know I have seen it several times, but it's a hard thing to search for. Hope that helps.

(Part of me wonders if they will still keep up the 20% discount on the first night, or if offering it free to UDP replaces that. I guess we will find out.

Thanks! I'll check when onboard about getting the price adjusted once on board.

Harriet

Here is another one.

Is this new? Are they offering Illusionarium free the first night if you have the UDP??

It's a pretty good show. Get there early.
Haha! I mentioned in another thread that I plan to get there about 10 minutes before it starts. I have a reserved seat, so I'm fine with that. I have other things to do on the cruise than sit/stand for 45 minutes waiting on a show.