---> !!CARNIVAL VICTORY REVIEW!! <--- Complete Pictorial Guide! [April 10, 2014]

swim13

Great review & pics!

Thanks so much!

She was most likely the Fantasy since her sister the Dream only stays around the Bahamas. Amazing ships!

Great Pics as always.

Ahh you're right! I hadn't looked at the schedule before. Very beautiful! Thanks Gambee!

Great Review! I too will be on the Victory in 23 days and can't wait. Your review and all the pictures are making me even more excited.... Love It!!!!

Thank you! Have fun, I am pretty jealous! :D

• 3 weeks later...
You take some beautiful shots.

Thank you!

Excellent review, Mike. I am very glad I decided to follow along. I will be back to read your closing thoughts, and maybe find out when your next cruise will be.

Thanks, glad to see you here! I decided not to do closing thoughts because I didn't see enough interest and quite frankly I lost interest as well! But I believe I will be sailing the MSC Divina March 2015 and possibly Adventure of the Seas in June 2015!!

I love the shots of the water slide. What lens did you use?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Thanks! I use the original lens built into the Sony NEX F3

Anyone cruising the Victory June 9th?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In my mind! ;)

Really enjoyed this, these have to be some of the best pictures I've ever seen in a review! :)

Thanks so much!

Great review!!! We are on her June 5th. Can't wait now! Just beautiful.

Thanks!! Have an awesome time!!

• 1 month later...

Great review but you never came back to give the overall scores !!

We will sail on her in February of next year and am looking forward to it. We'll be staying in those two rooms with the windows you sat outside of on the secret deck so I must remember to keep the curtains drawn, lol! They are technically classified as interior rooms so we get a window for free!

• 1 month later...
Great review but you never came back to give the overall scores !!

We will sail on her in February of next year and am looking forward to it. We'll be staying in those two rooms with the windows you sat outside of on the secret deck so I must remember to keep the curtains drawn, lol! They are technically classified as interior rooms so we get a window for free!

Thanks! And I know, I know. I kind of got a little busy and then never came back on my spare time out of laziness and lack of interest from the boards.

That is awesome! And yeah, better keep your curtains drawn lol! Have a great cruise!

Hi, Great review loved the pictures, we are doing the same cruise but not until March next year for my daughters 30th birthday. I had a question about your stop in Key West. In your review you mentioned you rented a 6 person motorcar, was that something you had to drive, did someone else drive it, was it open air type thing....do you have any pictures of it. Thanks for the info in advance :D

Hi, Great review loved the pictures, we are doing the same cruise but not until March next year for my daughters 30th birthday. I had a question about your stop in Key West. In your review you mentioned you rented a 6 person motorcar, was that something you had to drive, did someone else drive it, was it open air type thing....do you have any pictures of it. Thanks for the info in advance :D

My hubby and I rented one (it was for 4 but you can get one for 6) for the day when we were ion Key West earlier this year. It's electric, one of your group drives it your self. It's open and similar but bigger than a golf cart. It's road ready and they are all over the island. We really enjoyed it!