Attention carnival miracle alaska and hawaii 2014 cruisers

PhxRain

TXAlex, I'll can the PVP tomorrow. Jeff on the Miracle cruise desk was of the opinion that we will get the 25% off the cruise cost including the deposit. So we get 25% off the $600 deposit also.

According to my PVP, you get 25% off only your room rate. It's not the entire balance with anyone else's room rate, it's only the person's room rate that is "afected". So say you go with a spouse and the room rate is $800/pp. Yours will now be $616, but the spouse is still $800. The rest (taes, fees, deposits, tips) is just as it is, too. I had to clarify that myself!

According to my PVP, you get 25% off only your room rate. It's not the entire balance with anyone else's room rate, it's only the person's room rate that is "afected". So say you go with a spouse and the room rate is $800/pp. Yours will now be $616, but the spouse is still $800. The rest (taes, fees, deposits, tips) is just as it is, too. I had to clarify that myself!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you spouse was on the affected cruise with you they get the discount as well. I think it wouldn't apply to the other person in the room if they did not accompany you on the Miracle cruise.

Soon after the 25% discount was announced, we booked a cruise for next spring break. You have to call and speak with a PVP to use the offer.

The PVP I spoke with said the 25% comes off at final payment and does not apply to deposits.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you spouse was on the affected cruise with you they get the discount as well. I think it wouldn't apply to the other person in the room if they did not accompany you on the Miracle cruise.

Yes, that's accurate...I was just trying to lay it out easily. Each person only gets 25% off THEIR room rate and only theirs and only the base rate. So yeah, if you re-cruise with the person that you went to Alaska with, then everyone gets the discount!

I recently was on the miracle may27-June 3rd! We had an awesome time, got the $50 obc but didn't receive the email with details about 25% off a future cruise. Is there still a way to obtain that offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I recently was on the miracle may27-June 3rd! We had an awesome time, got the $50 obc but didn't receive the email with details about 25% off a future cruise. Is there still a way to obtain that offer?

I called and asked them to resend the email since I never received it and I had the new email before I got off the phone. They didn't have any problems resenting it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hmm, I called too and they said they'd resend it but I have still yet to receive it and it's been 8 hours. Do you know by chance what department it was you spoke with??

Lisyroo87, Did you book your cruise after April 16th? If so, you are not eligible for the discounts because April 16th was the day announcement was made. We spoke w/ a couple at breakfast who booked 3-4 weeks prior to sailing on our May 20th departure.

Another possibility is that you are cruising on one of the handful of cruises that are not affected by the propulsion problems on the Miracle.

The below link will list the affected and unaffected cruises in BLUE and RED.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/News%20and%20%20Updates/CarnivalMiracleItineraryChanges.ashx

Hmm, I called too and they said they'd resend it but I have still yet to receive it and it's been 8 hours. Do you know by chance what department it was you spoke with??

Thanks for your help! No, we booked in early February and yes our cruise was one of the affected...may27th-June3rd. I spoke with a representative last night and they said there was no way to resend the email, but that all we would need was the booking number of affected cruise for them to fill out a form and apply the 25% off.

Lisyroo87, We disembarked the Miracle on the 27th, hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did. We had 50 and 60 degree temps, no rain.

Rep is correct, you need the booking #.

Thanks for your help! No, we booked in early February and yes our cruise was one of the affected...may27th-June3rd. I spoke with a representative last night and they said there was no way to resend the email, but that all we would need was the booking number of affected cruise for them to fill out a form and apply the 25% off.

Fastrock, our cruise was amazing! Definitely one of our best cruises yet! 😃 It was our first time to Alaska and was definitely a trip of a lifetime. We loved every second of it.

I don't know what department it was that I spoke with but I pressed the option that says something about already having a cruise booked. Baldo is the name of the person I spoke with if that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app