Beach Hopper Bus?

gardiner41

I just heard there is a beach hopper bus that one can get at the port.

Can someone post a link, cost and what beaches it goes to and where exactly you catch it?

Also how often it runs.

Finally any suggestions for best snorkeling beaches. Lots of good live coral, coral colour, fish variety and other marine life.

We are thinking about doing a Sonny Binns tour in the morning heading back to the ship for lunch and then catching the beach hopper bus to do some afternoon snorkeling. we are in port until 5:00 pm

How many beaches could we realistically visit in about 3-3.5 hours. allowing about 45 min to an hour to snorkel at each beach plus travel time.

Thank you for any and all details provided

Thank you for your reply!

I did find everything I needed and we have planned a lovely day ont he Island along with several other couples from our Rollcall.

We will spend the morning with Sonny for an Island Tour

http://www.sonnytoursaruba.com

Then he will drop as off at Arashai where we will snorkel for a while then walk to Boca Catalina and Malmock to snorkel at each of them as well before catching the bus back to the port.

I wish all the Islands were as easy and in-expensive to explore as Aruba!

• 2 weeks later...
http://arubus.com/routes/

This will help some, I'm not sure how long that trip on 10A takes, anyone know? I'd like to do that just to see things on the cheap...and head back to the beach.

I was told it is about 20-30 min from the Port to Arashai Beach. Which I am told is the last stop on the line.

You can easily hop on and off the bus to the various beaches.

There is also the Island tour I previously mentioned which is only $30.00

It is in the morning, andyou can be dropped off at any of the beaches then catch the bus back tot he port later in the afternoon.

This is what a small group from our ROllcall is planning to do.

We were in Aruba last week. I just wanted to add that if you're taking the bus, you will need small bills. We saw several people get on the bus with $20 bills and get back off because the drivers wouldn't give that much change. The bus costs $2.30 a person.

It took us 20 minutes to get from downtown to Palm Beach. So count on at least 30 minutes to get to Arashi plus the time it takes for the bus to arrive (another 5-20 minutes).

Have fun in Aruba! We loved it.