any recent cruisers stayed in cabin 1028 on the Jewel of the seas. What can we expect

We'll b going on the jewel in 3 months and was wondering if anyone has stayed in cabin 1028. We've never been on a ship like this before. Is this a noisey area and is the room of a nice size and can 2 loungers fit on the balcony? Being this close to the front of the ship, do you feel more movement at this location on the ship.. Has anyone sailed the Jewel or any of the radiance class ships and their sailing was sold out? Wondering if the ship ever really felt totally crowded. I believe the sailing we're going on is now sold out and I'm now thinking, it's going to always feel overly crowded and have to endure long lines for everything. Will this actually be the case on a sold out jewel?????

We were on the Jewel in Feb and June. We were in cabin 1056--our balcony had two chairs, a table and two lounge chairs/ It looks like you also have a large balcony. Our ship looked like it was sold out when it was three months away but the closer it got to sailing a few rooms opened up. The ship never did seem overly crowded. I am sure you will have a great time!!

Archived