Grandeur arrival: Hoping "no-more-noro"...Anyone know when?

Again, please take the info I received with a grain of salt. She never said when this would possibly take place, and I didn't even think to ask her.

The only reason I posted this is in case someone else's vacations are anything like my hubby's. He has to bid for his vacation. He can't just say, "I need a week off 3 months from now." This year's vacation time off was decided at the end of last year.

If I were in the position of possibly having my cruise cancelled, I would like the time to have a back-up vacation plan. Even if it is just a simple one.

Hopefully no cruise will need to be cancelled!!!!

This is the kind of post that quite frankly should be banned from CC. If we are to take this with a grain of salt as you say why would you post something this irresponsible?...:rolleyes:

This is the kind of post that quite frankly should be banned from CC. If we are to take this with a grain of salt as you say why would you post something this irresponsible?...:rolleyes:

Slow day? Feel free to "report post" and let the moderators decide.

Wow, it was only a heads up. I did not read the e-mail personally, so I couldn't come here and tell you what it said verbatim. I only knew what my friend/TA told me. She's the one that received the e-mail. I did this as an FYI, I certainly don't see this as irresponsible, but you may see it however you wish!!!! And I made it perfectly clear that it was only a possibility, not a given.

Geesh, bad day???

Slow day? Feel free to "report post" and let the moderators decide.

I agree, please report, put on ignore, whatever you feel warrants your feelings.

Ignore the negative posts, I'm new to posting too and find it better or easier to just move when I see a post that bothers me...you placed enough disclaimers in your postings to me make me think you've done a lot of informed consent forms in your field...:D