B2B question

We are sailing from Galveston on the NOS with a group of family and friends in June to celebrate DD's & my nephew's high school graduation. My husband & I will be staying on the ship for the next cruise & sending our kids home with my mother. Will she have any problems going thru Customs with our kids if we are not with her? We were hoping to stay on the ship but don't want her to get held up in the terminal. The plan was for my mom to disembark with our DD18 & DD11 while our DD15 disembarks with her best friend & her family who are also cruising with us. Is this doable or do we need to just plan on disembarking as a group & then my husband & I re-boarding the ship with the next week's cruisers?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are sailing from Galveston on the NOS with a group of family and friends in June to celebrate DD's & my nephew's high school graduation. My husband & I will be staying on the ship for the next cruise & sending our kids home with my mother. Will she have any problems going thru Customs with our kids if we are not with her? We were hoping to stay on the ship but don't want her to get held up in the terminal. The plan was for my mom to disembark with our DD18 & DD11 while our DD15 disembarks with her best friend & her family who are also cruising with us. Is this doable or do we need to just plan on disembarking as a group & then my husband & I re-boarding the ship with the next week's cruisers?

there's a thread about doing b2b so you might like to have a read as you will have to leave the ship for a short time on turnaround day

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2028401

We knew we would have to get off the ship so they could zero out but were hoping to just meet with the other B2B'ers & walk off & back on. Just didn't know if my mom would have any problems going thru Customs with our kids & no parents.