Next Cruise Booking

I've never done a next cruise booking before. Can I do this?

I've already put a deposit on a cruise for next summer. There are two cabins, one for me and one for my parents. On my cruise in a couple weeks, I'd like two purchase two next cruise cruise certificates. Can I do this (one person buying two cabins, each cabin gets $100 OBC)?

I know I need a new booking to get the OBC...will they notice I'm already booked? Ideally I'd like to buy the two additional cabins, and then when I get home trade the cabins around and cancel the original booking. I could cancel the old booking first, but I don't want to lose the cabins.

I've never done a next cruise booking before. Can I do this?

I've already put a deposit on a cruise for next summer. There are two cabins, one for me and one for my parents. On my cruise in a couple weeks, I'd like two purchase two next cruise cruise certificates. Can I do this (one person buying two cabins, each cabin gets $100 OBC)?

I know I need a new booking to get the OBC...will they notice I'm already booked? Ideally I'd like to buy the two additional cabins, and then when I get home trade the cabins around and cancel the original booking. I could cancel the old booking first, but I don't want to lose the cabins.

You should see the Loyalty Ambassador and do specific bookings. The new Next Cruise certificate has had the OBC greatly reduced. The LA can help move your existing bookings, assuming they are not held by a travel agent.

Note also that you will have to pay current prices, so check that out and see if the OBC will be worth it.

You should see the Loyalty Ambassador and do specific bookings. The new Next Cruise certificate has had the OBC greatly reduced. The LA can help move your existing bookings, assuming they are not held by a travel agent.

Note also that you will have to pay current prices, so check that out and see if the OBC will be worth it.

Thanks, that makes it easier if they'll just help transfer it over. I wan't sure if they'd give it to me if they knew I was already booked.

If I book a specific 7 night cruise in a balcony cabin for 2016 while onboard, am I elegible for a balcony discount as a D+ member ?

I know there have been changes to Next Cruises and it's better to book a specific cruise while onboard rather than booking a next cruise. As I understand it, you will get more onboard credit when booking a specific cruise.

What I am unsure of, is whether you will also get the balcony discount.

If I book a specific 7 night cruise in a balcony cabin for 2016 while onboard, am I elegible for a balcony discount as a D+ member ?

I know there have been changes to Next Cruises and it's better to book a specific cruise while onboard rather than booking a next cruise. As I understand it, you will get more onboard credit when booking a specific cruise.

What I am unsure of, is whether you will also get the balcony discount.

Yes, as of today, the balcony discount is still combinable with the OBC from booking onboard.

• 1 month later...

Question..My daughter is going on a cruise in August. I believe I can give her $ 100.00 for the deposit to get us a certificate, right? If we have a cruise date in mind, how would that work? Would she be able to do that for us?? I'd like to be able to get the most OBC we can..

Thanks for the help as always.. :)

Question..My daughter is going on a cruise in August. I believe I can give her $ 100.00 for the deposit to get us a certificate, right? If we have a cruise date in mind, how would that work? Would she be able to do that for us?? I'd like to be able to get the most OBC we can..

Thanks for the help as always.. :)

Depends on the Loyalty Ambassador. Some will allow bookings for people that are not on the cruise, and some won't. If it's allowed, the best OBC will be for booking a specific cruise, and put all guests ($100 deposit each) on the booking.

Depends on the Loyalty Ambassador. Some will allow bookings for people that are not on the cruise, and some won't. If it's allowed, the best OBC will be for booking a specific cruise, and put all guests ($100 deposit each) on the booking.

Ok..Thanks!!