Norwegian Pearl Spa Package

phiNny

Hey ladies/gents,

I am going on the Norwegian Pearl soon (May 3 - 8)and am wondering if anyone knows how much it costs for the spa package and what is included in it? Is it worth it? Would you recommending us getting it?

Thanks!!

Wow. I can't believe no one answered this :eek:

it's the best part of the Pearl. Well, all parts of the Pearl are great LOL

I am thinking it's $119/week, but they might have changed it by now.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the spa. Heated tile beds, views, pools. Very relaxing.

Another person in another thread said they did the spa on a day by day basis for $30. that would be cheaper for me, as I can't use it every day usually because of excursions, and dinner etc.

Wow. I can't believe no one answered this :eek:

it's the best part of the Pearl. Well, all parts of the Pearl are great LOL

I am thinking it's $119/week, but they might have changed it by now.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the spa. Heated tile beds, views, pools. Very relaxing.

Another person in another thread said they did the spa on a day by day basis for $30. that would be cheaper for me, as I can't use it every day usually because of excursions, and dinner etc.

Wow awesome! Is the pool big enough for lap swimming?

I had an inside cabin on the Coastal cruise like yours but for 7 days.

I did the weekly spa and was very pleased with it. The views are great too.

Do you mind telling me how much the spa pass was? Thanks!

Do you mind telling me how much the spa pass was? Thanks!

I left that out because i don't remember and it was a few years ago so the price probably changed.

Once i got onboard i went straight to the spa for a tour and signed up in case they sell out.

I hope they still have the personal whirlpool tub, that was my favorite.

Hey ladies/gents,

I am going on the Norwegian Pearl soon (May 3 - 8)and am wondering if anyone knows how much it costs for the spa package and what is included in it? Is it worth it? Would you recommending us getting it?

Thanks!!

Might I suggest that you come back to this thread after completing your cruise and update everybody on the current price plus your thoughts on the thermal suite (spa) area?

They will not sell out passes immediately (probably), so go see the spa. I would recommend going straight to Deck 12 forward and checking out the spa yourself soon as you get onboard. You will be given a tour so you can decide for yourself if you want the package or not. Also, you should look for a table either in the waiting area prior to boarding or possibly in the atrium once aboard to purchase the package. We always get it when on a jewel class ship... a sticker will be placed on your room card and the package charged to your onboard account.

the thermal suites consist of male and female areas consisting cold plunges, hot tubs, steam and sauna, BIG showers, lockers, hair dryers, etc and some regular loungers to enjoy the view. In the common area (male and female) in the front center are the heated tile loungers, regular loungers and chairs, hot tubs and the thalasssotherapy pool.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellas,

Just got back from the cruise. The spa pass was $119/person for 5 day cruise. It was great to have it especially with the weather being so windy and the outdoor pool was closed on BOTH sea days! Because of that I think it is worth the money!

We paid 199/pp on the TWO week panama canal repo....prior to that we paid 99/pp December 2011....so if a previous poster said 119/pp, then the price has gone up. I know the review I just did of the Getaway we were sorely disappointed in the 199/pp price for ONE week.....and the spa did not have anything different other than a small "salt room". :cool:

Edited by NoleMini

Hi phiNyy: an earlier post suggested an option of daily passes for $30? Was that available on your cruise? Also, did the spa pass sell out quickly? I am wondering if it is something I need to purchase as soon as I board? Thank you!!

Hi phiNyy: an earlier post suggested an option of daily passes for $30? Was that available on your cruise? Also, did the spa pass sell out quickly? I am wondering if it is something I need to purchase as soon as I board? Thank you!!

Hi Kam11,

I dont think the daily passes were available or at least it wasn't offered to us. I believe the spa pass didn't sell out but that's because this was a repositioning cruise so it was not too busy.