Can You Say Vista Suite, Yes!

apdchief

That's awesome! I hope Miracle gets the same upgrades, although I'm sure if she does, they're take her out of LA. We never get the good ships. lol

If the Miracle were to get the same upgrades and left in LA, I would certainly book a third cruise in consecutive years on her. I love the Spirit class ships but like always we never get the upgraded stuff on the west coast.

The Mirical didn't get every upgrade for sure.

I stayed in 7298... I am now a hooked Carnival Cruiser... I cant wait for them to come back down to do Mexico again.

The Miracle isn't due for dry dock until next year, when she will get her 2.0 upgrades. She doesn't have any as of yet.

If the Miracle were to get the same upgrades and left in LA, I would certainly book a third cruise in consecutive years on her. I love the Spirit class ships but like always we never get the upgraded stuff on the west coast.

We get no love on the West Coast. :(

Carnival called Sunday about upgrading from our balcony to a vista suite aft wrap around for a total of $660 extra. We already have a bowling alley balcony booked, so I didnt see the need to book that. We need to save for our next cruise, and airfare isnt cheap!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

We had an Vista Suite on the Miracle when she was still in NY. It was the best cabin we have had to date!!!!! Absolutely spectacular views, we chose not to have the huge overhang on deck 4 as we loooove the full sun all day.

We currently have a Aft-wrap booked on the Splendor for this Saturday out of NY.

The Spirit class wraps have two rooms and two tv's along with a Huge(for Cruise ship) bathroom and of course the awesome balcony.

The non Spirit class wraps have one room that is different shaped than a standard cabin along with that awesome balcony.

Laters,

Mike Washington