What did I get INTO?? QE2

LocoLoco1

I'm very interested in how our first QE2 voyage NY/LA in Jan 2006 will compare to Princess 14-day cruises. Is she headed for the 'heap' or will I be one of the lucky last few to say WOW!! One more thing.. how does one pre-reserve a specific cabin insofar as they are so 'different' within the category?? Cedric are you there?? Any and all info MUCH appreciated. Tom

heya tom., looking forward to ny to la ourselves in Jan 2006. I think youll find that the QE2 is still one of the best experiences afloat. We travelled on the Queen Mary last year and although cant fault her or the experience we are looking forward to being on the QE2 which is smaller more intimate and classier ., IF you want to see the cabin sizes and location there is a very helpful site..often quoted on this board called www.deluxcruises.com . From what i hear that particular sector we are doing is pretty booked....you may be lucky to be able to request a favourite cabin but at least you can check the cabin that they allocate., check it out and request another if you dont like it.

Archived