The Princesses?

BambiRumsey

My daughter will be 5 in June and is a cruise veteran. She has "informed" us that our next cruise should be on the Mickey Mouse boat.

Mickey is fine and dandy but she is really all about the Princesses (Sleeping Beauty in particular).

My husband and I are debating on whether or not to do the 7 day Magic or one of the shorter Wonder cruises with some days at WDW tacked on so she can do the Princess Breakfast, go to Cinderella's Castle, etc.

I was wondering how often, if at all, you see the Princesses on board. I know they have a character breakfast but are there any activities geared more towards the young ladies on board?

If she has an opportunity to hang with the Princesses a lot on a 7 day Disney cruise I think I would rather do that since a cruise is more relaxing for ME than 3 or 4 days at the parks! BUT, the 7 day is a waste for us if she doesn't get to see the Princesses!

Thanks for your help!

Happy Cruising!
Jennifer

HAL ZUIDERDAM 1/04
Celebrity GALAXY 9/03
Celebrity CENTURY 6/03
Dolphin SEABREEZE 10/97
Carnival IMAGINATION 10/96
Costa ROMANTICA 10/95
Celebrity MERIDIAN 4/91
Carnival CELEBRATION 4/90

The character breakfast on the Magic did not include the princesses on our trip--it was Chip, Dale, Goofy, Minnie. The princesses are very available on the Wonder. In October, we got tons of pics of Mulan, Cinderella, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty with our DD. The navigators announced where they would be, and there was a specific time and place for the princesses. There was some standing in line involved, but it moved very quickly.

Wonder 10/01; Magic 1/02; Wonder 10/02; Radiance 7/03; Wonder 10/03; Magic 9/04

There were daily Princess appearances in the Magic's atrium. One or two would be there each day,there's a schedule. If you miss one earlier in the week,there is a second chance to see them later in the week. Also there was a Princess autograpf session one day with 5 of them there. Finally,on the last night there was a last farewell by the characters with many princesses there,and we found this night the easiest,least lines. Lines were longer earlier in the week and got shorter as the week went on.

The princess' were everywhere. Like said before there was a princess only autograph session and also I think there is a princess night as part of pirates and princess' in one of the clubs, Studio Sea I think. If you also use the phone to call about appearances they sometimes tell you of some that are not as publicized. She will have plenty of princess opportunities. There is also a tea with Wendy. As we have a 6 y.o. son we didn't partake in the princess activities.

Disney Magic 01/10/04
Enchantment of the Seas 01/22/05
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;01;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived