Left Behind In Port !!!!!!

Was reminiscing earlier about an Island Escape cruise last September, and suddenly remembered a couple who were left behind in Corsica, having not returned on time even though the ship did wait an extra half hour (never knew what happened to them).

It made me wonder, do you feel sorry for unfortunates like this ? Or are you one of the 'Pier Runner' watchers heckling down from the deck ? :D :p

Was reminiscing earlier about an Island Escape cruise last September, and suddenly remembered a couple who were left behind in Corsica, having not returned on time even though the ship did wait an extra half hour (never knew what happened to them).

It made me wonder, do you feel sorry for unfortunates like this ? Or are you one of the 'Pier Runner' watchers heckling down from the deck ? :D :p

I can imagine the thought of missing your cruise ship ,I have seen a few couples running at last minute to catch the boat on the deadline time .We have always made sure we were there about the stated time we were told . I would not be a heckling at anybody about to miss the sail off because I think they would feel bad enough themselves without anyone adding to there situation.