Travelynx

jlas000

Can anyone tell me how travelynx works once you arrive at MCO? I made reservations via phone and my CC was charged however, I never received a confirmation email giving me directions on where to go in MCO. Can anyone enlighten me?

I would call back to get a confirmation. I've used them twice, but didn't book through them. I booked a package through a hotel that used them. I was sent a confirmation with a phone number for me to call when I arrived. At that point, they told me specifically at MCO where to go to pick up the shuttle.

Edited by JosieCat-MN

Call them back and remind them to send you your confirmation by email. I use them all the time and they NEVER remember to send the confirmation until I call to report I didn't receive it. The shuttle service is very good, even if the confirmation process isn't. You'll be given a phone number to call once you have collected your luggage, then they will tell you the bus bay number where the will pick you up. I've never had to wait more than 30 minutes for the shuttle to arrive.