Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

The chapel was beautiful on the inside and the views on the outside were just as beautiful. Just behind the chapel you could watch the waves crash up on the shore

CarnivalDream-April42014281_zps6f5004ca.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014282_zps886a40e5.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014283_zps7cc80fcd.jpg

The view behind the chapel

CarnivalDream-April52014088_zpsa61200e1.jpg

Edited by wrigley80

CarnivalDream-April42014285_zps6c3f7d9c.jpg

This guy was cutting coconuts open using a machete.....that machete was SHARP so I checked and the guy still had all 10 fingers :p

CarnivalDream-April42014287_zps067380f6.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014289_zpsc1bc0d22.jpg

This bus tour was so much fun.....I mean how can you not look at this bus and just know you're gonna have a fun time :)

CarnivalDream-April42014290_zps208b0b15.jpg

The last stop on our tour was going to be at a beach. We had our choice of Eagle Beach or Palm Beach. We all chose Eagle Beach and I was happy with our choice. When we arrived there weren't many people there. I was like we had the whole beach to ourselves

CarnivalDream-April52014118_zps72d7255e.jpg

CarnivalDream-April52014120_zps378558f5.jpg

My dad didn't come down by the beach so he took this pic

CarnivalDream-April42014301_zps7559cffe.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014302_zps692a9138.jpg

I love this picture...the sun was perfect

CarnivalDream-April42014303_zps1a8519c2.jpg

Love this one too....

CarnivalDream-April42014305_zpsda1e90c6.jpg

Following! Great review so far. Hubby just joined the military last year so it'll probably be about 4 years before I go on my next cruise :( vacationing vicariously through you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank You and a Big Thanks to your Husband for his Service to our Country. Feel free to go on a vacation with me anytime ;) :)

CarnivalDream-April52014122_zpscd22daf6.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014318_zps35a01b46.jpg

Me and my Best Buddy enjoying our day in Aruba

CarnivalDream-April42014319_zpsb6c057e4.jpg

Are you starting to see a trend with our Banana Bus???? I had to take a picture of the bus at each place where we stopped. I would take this tour again. And I am so happy that we had our own tour :p

CarnivalDream-April52014124_zpsfa1359ba.jpg

That's Joy (on the left) and Tammy. Definitely made new friends with these great ladies. Joy made our "Aruba....Follow Me to the Fun Bus" shirts

CarnivalDream-April42014321_zps46acd302.jpg

We made it back to the Cruise Terminal.

CarnivalDream-April52014125_zps3a831db0.jpg

This is one of the little shops inside the cruise terminal

This was a wonderful tour and I highly recommend it. For the price of $25.00 per person we had a 5 hour tour with 4 stops and a city tour as well. If anyone wants the info for this tour just let me know I still have the guy's e-mail.

We left on our tour around 1:30 pm and we arrived back at the Cruise Terminal right at 6:30 pm. We had originally planned to go to Senor Frogs after the tour but Senor Frogs is all the way back by Palm Beach so we opted to just get back on the ship and head to dinner. We were starving at this point....our breakfast had worn off a long time ago :)

Loving your review Brianna, the pics are great! glad you liked the Dream, we loved that ship. We are going on the Liberty on Oct 18 wish you were going on that one would love to meet you in person. looking forward to more review.

Looks like it was a fun tour! We went to Aruba for our honeymoon, it's such a unique carribbean island as you mentioned. It has a little bit of everything! I found the back of my head in one of your pictures when you got off the ship in Aruba, lol, and I saw my mom & sister in one of your pictures in the loungers :). Keep up the great review!

Loving your review Brianna, the pics are great! glad you liked the Dream, we loved that ship. We are going on the Liberty on Oct 18 wish you were going on that one would love to meet you in person. looking forward to more review.

Thank You. We definitely liked the Dream.....there were a few things that we didn't care for that we have come accustomed to on other Carnival ships. But each ship has it's own quirks.

I am gonna book the Carnival Victory for October 18th.......It's a 5-day going to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Nassau. October 19th is my birthday and I've always wanted to be on a cruise for my Birthday. My dad and I are gonna go on the Liberty Eastern Caribbean itinerary in March.

I hope you continue to enjoy the review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like it was a fun tour! We went to Aruba for our honeymoon, it's such a unique carribbean island as you mentioned. It has a little bit of everything! I found the back of my head in one of your pictures when you got off the ship in Aruba, lol, and I saw my mom & sister in one of your pictures in the loungers :). Keep up the great review!

Yes it was a very fun tour and well worth the money. What'd you guys do in Aruba?? Maybe you'll see yourself in another one of my pictures.... Hehe

Thank-You. I hope you continue to enjoy the review

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk