Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

[Q UOTE=BuzzBuzzen;42705118]I can see them ok , maybe they emptied the bucket :) Great review Wrigley , nearly 58000 views wow, you must be something right , thank you again.

Really??? They are all back on there. If so that's awesome

Yeah I didn't think anything had changed. I will be starting a new thread tomorrow with the rest of the review

I wouldn't think the thread would have anything to do with it. It looks like a phitobucket issue. I see the ones you posted yesterday and your test photos.

Edit

Well i stand corrected. I saw your pics yesterday (part of the review pics) now i just see the test pics. Still think it is a phitobucket issue and nothing to do with the thread.

Edited by kybluecruiser

I think it's a Photobucket issue as well, I was in the middle of reading a different review and all of a sudden the pictures stopped working, so I came to check this one to see if it had been completed and the same notification for the pictures shows. What am I supposed to do with my weekdays?1?!?! :eek: lol

I think it's a Photobucket issue as well, I was in the middle of reading a different review and all of a sudden the pictures stopped working, so I came to check this one to see if it had been completed and the same notification for the pictures shows. What am I supposed to do with my weekdays?1?!?! :eek: lol

I will be resuming the review here soon. I'm waiting for some pics to upload first

OK....so here is the scoop. I don't know what in the heck happened with the pictures and why the were deleted or moved by photobucket. It was very frustrating when you work for hours on a review :mad: and then the pictures are gone :eek:

However I still have a lot more to share so I will be making a new thread titled "Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review - Part 2".....pretty clever huh :D ;)

So be sure to check out the second part of the review. Hopefully those pics will not get deleted ;) :)

6 hours as part of an excursion is pretty good but I am sure you didn't see everything that you would have hoped to.

If you're gonna go on a Disney Cruise you better start saving your pennies.....on second thought you better start saving $20.00 bills :p ;)

I seen enough to know that I could take a trip to Cedar Point or an equal park and do the same stuff....

My wife's grandparents did a Disney cruise and they paid out a huge amount of cash. But they are loaded, and got the BEST OF EVERYTHING. I swear she said it was something like 12,000 per person.

Which ship has the big green water slide?

As well as the Carnival Spirit. The floor literally drops out from under you but you're going so fast you couldn't tell you were over the side of the ship. Was a lot of fun though!

As well as the Carnival Spirit. The floor literally drops out from under you but you're going so fast you couldn't tell you were over the side of the ship. Was a lot of fun though!

The slide doesn't go out over the side of the ship on the Legend

• 8 months later...