Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

I'M BACK.......Who is ready for another photo review from me??? I've had quite a few people contact me to ask when I am gonna be getting this started. :) The natives were getting restless :p

For those of you who don't me by now my name is Brianna and I cruise with my dad, Rick. This will be my 5th photo review. We have been on 16 cruises (this is my 14th with Carnival....on 14 different ships).

My dad and I cruised on the Carnival Dream repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to New Orleans. This was our first time cruising on the Dream (we will be back on the Dream in December for a reunion cruise with some great friends). This was our biggest ship that we have cruised on and by about day 5 we were starting to feel the difference ;)

2 friends of ours that we met on the Carnival Splendor about 5 years ago just took this same repo cruise with you and they said that they loved it. Can't wait to hear your take on how it was, but you better hurry because we are boarding the Dream in New Orleans on this Sunday morning.

Jim

Im ready for another of your awesome reviews:D

Thank-You. I really enjoy putting these reviews together after the cruise.

Yippee!!!

Thank-you.

Ok i am ready to enjoy :)

Thank-you. I hope you enjoy this review

It's about time!!! :D Looking forward to your review and pics. We loved the Dream!!

You must be one of the restless natives....haha. We loved the Dream as well.

I enjoyed your solo review on the Fantasy. We love that class of ship

About time!!!!!!!!! Lol looking forward

You're another one of the restless natives....haha

I've got a few pics in my review that you may not enjoy....here's a hint it has to do with the NCAA Championship game.

Hopefully you enjoy the rest

Looking forward to another review! I sail on the Dream on May 11th. What do you think is the best choice for lunch on embarkation day? Is there an entertainment choice that we shouldn't miss?

You will love the Dream.

For lunch we went to the Lido Buffet. But we went all the way to the back of the ship. I ate at the Burrito Bar. It was delicious. I had a chicken burrito with rice. I was surprised that the lines were real short. Never a wait to get a burrito.

The shows onboard were very good. There were 3 shows. Our favorite was "Dancing in the Streets."

2 friends of ours that we met on the Carnival Splendor about 5 years ago just took this same repo cruise with you and they said that they loved it. Can't wait to hear your take on how it was, but you better hurry because we are boarding the Dream in New Orleans on this Sunday morning.

Jim

Were your friends on our roll call?? We had a very active roll call.

You will love the Dream. It's a perfect fit for the city of New Orleans.

Can't wait to read more! Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation with us.

Pat

Thank-you. I truly enjoy putting these reviews together. It's a great way to re-live the vacation.

Can't wait to read! I really enjoyed your last review so I'm subscribing. :)

Thank-you. I hope you enjoy this review just as much as the previous one

Ok Brianna, what was the difference you were feeling about day 5?? can't wait for your photos as we sail in June.;)

The big difference on the Dream is a lot more walking because it is a BIG ship. And by day 5 you can start to feel it in your legs (at least we did). We never really experienced any lines anywhere on the ship though