Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

Well now i am scared of what this review will have in it. If the pic with the tv screen behind you is any indication (should calipari walk?) lol fyi he is going to stay and when our 9th national championship lolol.. Good start.

Haha I didn't even notice that on the TV :p Is the whole starting five gonna leave for the NBA??

Ah yes, the review has started!! I cruised on the Dream last year and loved it!! Only bad thing was we missed Roatan due to winds... So sorry to hear about the freak accident with the dog and the tooth! Enjoying the review so far, and I know I will love the rest of it! Now I have something to do while at work!

Looking forward to seeing another one of your reviews.

My sister and her husband were on this one with you, so I'm hoping I might catch a glimpse of them in one of your pictures:)

Oh my gosh- that Key Lime Colada looks amazing!

Thanks for posting:)

I think just 2 or i am hoping lol

I guess we will see soon enough but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not all of them again. I am by no means a Kentucky Fan but I'll admit what they do every year is pretty amazing that they can turn around every year with a new starting five and still be a great team

Looking forward to more of your review and pics, will be on the Dream for the 12/7/14 sailing.

Thank-You. I am also on the December 7, 2014 cruise on the Dream. I am going with a bunch of people that I cruised with on the Sunshine last December.

Ah yes, the review has started!! I cruised on the Dream last year and loved it!! Only bad thing was we missed Roatan due to winds... So sorry to hear about the freak accident with the dog and the tooth! Enjoying the review so far, and I know I will love the rest of it! Now I have something to do while at work!

I thought of you last night when I was getting the review started. I had read your post yesterday on my Carnival Imagination/Carnival Sunshine review.

The Dream was a great ship. I kept telling my dad "Will you please smile...no one cares if you're missing a tooth" :p

I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the review....at work :p

Yay! I LOVE your reviews and was on this one with you, so I'm even more excited for this review. I still can't believe our trip has come and gone :-(

I thought your screen name looked familiar. I know I can't believe the cruise is over already. We all talked for months on the roll call planning activities and now it's all over....time to start planning for the next cruise ;)

Did you come to any of the roll call activities that we had onboard??

Looking forward to seeing another one of your reviews.

My sister and her husband were on this one with you, so I'm hoping I might catch a glimpse of them in one of your pictures:)

Oh my gosh- that Key Lime Colada looks amazing!

Thanks for posting:)

Thank-You....was your sister on our roll call?? We had a lot of roll call activities. That Key Lime Colada was AMAZING....I am definitely ready for another one ;)

I've read a couple of your reviews and really enjoyed. Now I am really looking forward to this one since we are on the Dream in July. Subscribing. :)

Thank-You. You will love the Carnival Dream. It is a BIG ship

Were your friends on our roll call?? We had a very active roll call.

You will love the Dream. It's a perfect fit for the city of New Orleans.

Yes they more than likely were on your roll call, I wouldn't know because I didn't read it, but she's in one of your "Fishlips" pictures. I don't want to use there names until I have there permission. But she is "UpState Cruiser" on Cruisecritic. We cruised with them again last year on the Dream and hopefully they'll be on the Liberty next year 2015 for our "Buddy Bear reunion cruise."

Jim

Thanks sooo much...I had a good one on one trip with my dad and it was awesome..seeing for first time their Tuscon escape place for winter and this winter was one of the big bad ones in our history too..so dark and so many snow storms..not as much sun on the sn ow at all....and lots of cool breaks in spring like horrible wind and we got a little last night..but sun is out today thank God...I thought of you guys alot when we were having some special times...xxxooo.....reading your journeys of joy together are palpable and real..they give out the good fairly dust i tell ya!!

Anyways, I am always long winded but your joy with your dad and sharing it brought a little blessing..I was bound and determined this was going to be a good trip with my difficult dad and it was, best as it could be.. it really really was..thought of you..thanks again for your traveling twosome joy and sharing and enjoying ALL the Carnival ships..love it...Sarah

Maybe on Disney they could pair adults together and we go could go through the the theme dinners with other adults being kids..my folks and niece had a couple with 3 uncontrollable kids on their table and they humored them and the severs were extra nice to mom and dad for not making a mess to try to find another place..at least they were known and getting controlled as possible there..., heck...the parents of the kids were grateful..these kids were out of line...thefolks are good and that from a grandparent and teacher level and humoring back to naughty kids..but nope..not for me..either.

Thanks so much for sharing your trips and yup..I like Shyhova's reviews almost as well as yours too..LOL..Sarah

Edited by sjn911

PS...How do you handle the luggage size and cost at Alleigiant, how do you go size and pay wise..is it worth it?? Did you buy special smaller bags...etc..thanks..looking into them for next trip to Tuscon..it will be a drive but....if priced low enough and i do better with the bag connumdrum...it could be a deal...sarah

Yes they more than likely were on your roll call, I wouldn't know because I didn't read it, but she's in one of your "Fishlips" pictures. I don't want to use there names until I have there permission. But she is "UpState Cruiser" on Cruisecritic. We cruised with them again last year on the Dream and hopefully they'll be on the Liberty next year 2015 for our "Buddy Bear reunion cruise."

Jim

I know who you are talking about.....I think. Were their first name initials "S" for the guy and "B" for the woman.

If so we spent time onboard together. That's one of the best things about cruising is the people that you meet and become friends with

Thanks for this great review. I will be on the Dream next Sunday (May 4) and this is really good timing for a review of this quality. Keep it rolling. thanks

You're welcome. I will try to be close to being done by then with the photo review so that you can fully enjoy it before you leave on your cruise.

Enjoy your cruise on the Dream

Thanks sooo much...I had a good one on one trip with my dad and it was awesome..seeing for first time their Tuscon escape place for winter and this winter was one of the big bad ones in our history too..so dark and so many snow storms..not as much sun on the sn ow at all....and lots of cool breaks in spring like horrible wind and we got a little last night..but sun is out today thank God...I thought of you guys alot when we were having some special times...xxxooo.....reading your journeys of joy together are palpable and real..they give out the good fairly dust i tell ya!!

Anyways, I am always long winded but your joy with your dad and sharing it brought a little blessing..I was bound and determined this was going to be a good trip with my difficult dad and it was, best as it could be.. it really really was..thought of you..thanks again for your traveling twosome joy and sharing and enjoying ALL the Carnival ships..love it...Sarah

Maybe on Disney they could pair adults together and we go could go through the the theme dinners with other adults being kids..my folks and niece had a couple with 3 uncontrollable kids on their table and they humored them and the severs were extra nice to mom and dad for not making a mess to try to find another place..at least they were known and getting controlled as possible there..., heck...the parents of the kids were grateful..these kids were out of line...thefolks are good and that from a grandparent and teacher level and humoring back to naughty kids..but nope..not for me..either.

Thanks so much for sharing your trips and yup..I like Shyhova's reviews almost as well as yours too..LOL..Sarah

You're not rambling one bit Sarah. I just love your responses....they totally make my day.

I would love to keep in touch with you. Please send me an email to brianna1980@outlook.com so that we can stay in touch.

Happy to hear that you were able to enjoy some time with your dad. I treasure the time that I am able to spend with my dad. It is truly a blessing