Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

PS...How do you handle the luggage size and cost at Alleigiant, how do you go size and pay wise..is it worth it?? Did you buy special smaller bags...etc..thanks..looking into them for next trip to Tuscon..it will be a drive but....if priced low enough and i do better with the bag connumdrum...it could be a deal...sarah

We try to fly on Allegiant Airlines as much as we can. I even put clients on Allegiant whenever possible.

For checked bags Allegiant allows up to 40 pounds (which can be pushing the limit for us). The checked bag fee now is $49.00 (which is insane) and $30.00 for a carry-on. But the cheap airfares make up for the difference in what you have to pay with seat and bag fees.

For our checked bags we have a 29" roller suitcase. I always pre-pay for our bags when I make the booking. I also use vacuum seal bags to make for more room. You still have the weight in the suitcase but more space which is nice to have in the carry-on bag.

Beautiful pic's and review-- will be sailing on her may 4. Did you feel more motion on this ship? Tell your Dad he is beautiful inside and out--- and he has a great daughter also.

Thank-you so much. We probably had the smoothest seas on this cruise. The water was like glass....so smooth. Ya know usually when ya leave on a cruise it takes a few hours or even a day or two for your legs to adjust to the sea change. That was definitely not the case on this cruise. I never felt the movement of the water.

I agree with ya my dad is a beautiful person inside and out....who cares about a missing tooth...haha. And yes his daughter is pretty great ;-)

I know who you are talking about.....I think. Were their first name initials "S" for the guy and "B" for the woman.

If so we spent time onboard together. That's one of the best things about cruising is the people that you meet and become friends with

Yes and I took that pic of you and the keylime coolada for you~! It looked so good that I ended up getting my own lol I'm eager to read your review to see things from your perspective. :)

I shared your dad's embarrassment , on a recent cruise , the FIRST night I broke off half a front tooth on the fruit in the cheese plate I ordered for dessert ! Made for some wonderful photos for the rest of the trip :)

See I knew my dad wouldn't be alone....thank you for sharing your misfortune. And of all things to break your tooth on but a piece of fruit.

I got home from work at 4:30 and then received a call from my uncle that he needed to go to the ER so that's where I am now.

I promise to get some more pictures posted later tonight when we return home.

Following along and loving the review so far. I hope your uncle will be OK. I'll keep him in my prayers.

I thought your screen name looked familiar. I know I can't believe the cruise is over already. We all talked for months on the roll call planning activities and now it's all over....time to start planning for the next cruise ;)

Did you come to any of the roll call activities that we had onboard??

I'd love to start planning my next cruise! My husband wants to do a resort vacation next. I love cruising, but he thinks a resort vacation is more relaxing. We have two little ones, my 4.5 year old has been on 3 cruises already, lucky girl! Cruising is such a great deal, staying at a resort is just so expensive. So, we'll see! I'd like to maybe do the Breeze next.

Unfortunately I didn't make it to any :( traveling with little ones & trying to be somewhere at a scheduled time can be hard since they still nap. But, I loved reading all of the roll call posts & I should have really posted more!

Prayers for your uncle!!!

Thank-You

I am so glad you have started your review! My husband and I were on the first cruise out of NOLA after you all! I loved the Dream!

Prayers for your uncle.

So you were on the 6-day itinerary...I had 2 good friends on that one as well. You may have run into one another :)

Thank-You for the prayers for my uncle

Brianna,

Thinking of you and your family. Hope your Uncle is doing ok!

I sure hope your Uncle is doing ok...

Thank-You everybody. My uncle was released from the ER last night about midnight so he is at home resting today.