Size of the Refrigerator on VOS

Anyone going on the Voyager of the Seas between now and Sept 9th. Wondering if someone can measure the inside of the mini fridge . I am going on September 9th and wonder if it will hold a 5 liter box of wine or will I have to bring a something else to chill it in. Thanks for your help!!! The measurements of the box is 10 1/2 by 9 1/2.

Anyone going on the Voyager of the Seas between now and Sept 9th. Wondering if someone can measure the inside of the mini fridge . I am going on September 9th and wonder if it will hold a 5 liter box of wine or will I have to bring a something else to chill it in. Thanks for your help!!! The measurements of the box is 10 1/2 by 9 1/2.

ummm.chill.....not!! I was told it was a wet bar...not a frig...I brought seltzer and it was no way near chilled....it is also very small......just bring something to add ice to and chill it yourself...a can of seltzer fit the height on the first shelf and same for 2nd...6 inches???

Exactly. Assuming same as on NOS, you might do better to pack a collapsible cooler in your luggage and have the room steward keep it filled with ice--ours was great about this, and appreciation was reflected in his tip!

Hi:

Just returned from Voyager on July 24 :( and the refrigerator is very small. A boxed wine will not fit. The refrigerators aren't cold enough either which I was disappointed in but it's better than room temperature. You can stand cans of soda on the shelf so use that for your height measurement. Good luck.

Archived