for Galaxy deck plan experts

daytrippers

We are considering cabin 8135, which is just midships portside on the Galaxy. We like the fact that it is midships, but we wonder if the noise level would be bad for 8135 because it is opposite the atrium. It looks like there may be a partition in the hallway outside the cabin, blocking it from the atrium and library, but we can't tell from online deckplans or other cruisecritic topics.

If we have to, we can also choose from cabins a little further aft and across from inside cabins on a normal passageway.

Please let me know your experience/opinion.

We are considering cabin 8135, which is just midships portside on the Galaxy. We like the fact that it is midships, but we wonder if the noise level would be bad for 8135 because it is opposite the atrium. It looks like there may be a partition in the hallway outside the cabin, blocking it from the atrium and library, but we can't tell from online deckplans or other cruisecritic topics.

If we have to, we can also choose from cabins a little further aft and across from inside cabins on a normal passageway.

Please let me know your experience/opinion.

My deck plan for the Galaxy, shows cabin 8135 accross from the library. I would take that, it would be better (IHO) than accross from an inside cabin. :)

Archived