Flight timing out of SEA

estespark3

We are booked on the Golden due in Seattle at 7 am on sept. 20.

I understand that no one can predict the future...............but what success have people had with flights scheduled to take off before noon?

Specifically our flight to Denver would be at 11:40.

Thanks.

I understand that no one can predict the future...............but what success have people had with flights scheduled to take off before noon?

Thanks.

I believe that Princess' guidelines specify that the earliest departure should be 11:30am. So you should be fine! Just make sure that you get on the first transfer bus to the airport.

I believe that Princess' guidelines specify that the earliest departure should be 11:30am. So you should be fine! Just make sure that you get on the first transfer bus to the airport.

A taxi or limo service might be cheaper (depending on number of people) and more convenient. Princess transfer busses wait until they are filled before they leave. In Seattle, they drop off at Door 00, rather than by the departures door of your airline.

If Luggage Express is still offered in Seattle, and is available with your flight you are able to use it, you may also want to consider this as well. Then you want have to deal with your luggage until arrival at your home airport.

Thanks.

To be on the safe side you may want to arrange your own tranportation.

You may want to get off in the first self disembarkation group and carry your own luggage off.

Here is a limo guy that we use quite often in Seattle...

Solomons Limo 206-245-3540

I agree with the comment about cruise line transfers to SEA. Depending on your airline, it can be a really long walk schlepping your bags to the airline counter from the bus drop off point. I kept expecting the bus to make at least 2 stops, but nope. One stop. Get off and schlep. Not fun. A taxi would've been faster and much more direct.

To be on the safe side you may want to arrange your own tranportation.

You may want to get off in the first self disembarkation group and carry your own luggage off.

Here is a limo guy that we use quite often in Seattle...

Solomons Limo 206-245-3540

May I ask what the going rate for the limos are in Seattle? Cheaper than using the Princess transfers? We too will be heading out that way this summer and have been trying to figure out our transportation as well.

Thanks.

May I ask what the going rate for the limos are in Seattle? Cheaper than using the Princess transfers? We too will be heading out that way this summer and have been trying to figure out our transportation as well.

Thanks.

Well for example we paid $45 from SeaTac to the hotel next to the Mariners/Seahawks 2 stadiums near downtown.

From Pier 91 to SeaTac we paid $65. He was there waiting for us with a Towncar.

Probably more then transfers but well worth it. IMO.

Well for example we paid $45 from SeaTac to the hotel next to the Mariners/Seahawks 2 stadiums near downtown.

From Pier 91 to SeaTac we paid $65. He was there waiting for us with a Towncar.

Probably more then transfers but well worth it. IMO.

Thank you for that. I will weigh it with the other options. . .