CC class on Zenith

cinnamon

We are thinkng of booking a Concierge class cabin on Zenith for November 2006, (yes, we plan far ahead!)

Does anyone have recommendations for a specific cabin number to request, or any to avoid?

Is the extra money for CC class worth the difference.

Thanks for any help.

Cinnamon

Sure do. We are booked for Nov 2006 also. The last 2 cabins 1095 and 1090. We have 1095 for Nov.3. You are only one deck down from the buffet, deck chairs are right outside your door, almost like having your own balcony. You can walk right out to this back deck for all departures or to go up a short flight of stairs for coffee in the morning. We usually just put the robes on and have coffee outside on deck 11, really convenient. With CC you can have fresh squeezed OJ or carrot juice from room service, can't get it in any of the other places. We had this cabin twice on the Horizon and loved it.On this booking the extra for CC was not a lot and well worth it in our opinion. Lots of fun perks, one of the bes being the embarkation and the debarkation.

Hi Teajack

Thanks for the info. On Horizon in 2003, I chose the last aft cabin on the deck below, cabins 900 something. I used to pop up to the buffet for coffee in my robe too, but there were no chairs at that level. The only disadvantage, is that it was a little noisy, being the aft. Engine noise on docking etc.

Will be checking out prices again tomorrow with different agents. I think we will take this trip, it is such good value. Just trying for the best deal.

Cinnamon

• 3 months later...

Hi Teajak, we have booked room 9104, which is the last cabin on the starboard side, so we are not right below you but almost. I read that this is also a good area as we can also step outside in bathrobes for coffee. Is this true? If not, would you through us a ladder so we can share yours?

We figured that since the Zenith does not have balconies and its a 14 day cruise, this would be the next best thing.

We have looked into upgrading to a CC but we would still want to be in the back. For around $200 p/p is it really worth it or are we better staying where we are because of the room location?

Thanks for your any info and look forward to seeing you next year.

Archived