Shore Excursions Not Showing up?

QTPieRye

Many threads on this.. It is not your computer or browser, it is just that CCL has not updated the excursion that far in advance yet. Just keep checking back over the next month or so... I am sure there will be several posts on here once they show up...

• 3 weeks later...
Today was the first day I saw any excursions for my Feb 2015 cruise. Just 4 listed right now. Hoping to see FTTF listed soon. Guess I'll start checking twice a day. :)

May I ask when you are sailing in February, 2015? I am sailing February 21 and haven't seen any excursions yet?

We're sailing April 5th on the Dream, and only a couple excursions are showing up, and Freeport isn't even showing up at all as a Port of Call on the excursion page.

Actually, that's good news! Means they are starting to trickle in... :) My understanding is they'll load 'em as they receive 'em from the tour operators.

Though still nothing for me yet, but I'll take any sliver of hope, at this point. :p

The website was working fine for me and I was on there right around the same time. Granted, no excursions were showing up, but I do not sail until January 2015.

I guess if you consider a blank page with a litlle circle going around and around and around, and nothing coming up on the "Excursions" as "fine", then yes, it's working.:rolleyes: