Explorer staterooms

wk1226

I am on the 07/17/14 sailing of Explorer of the seas! I have a deluxe ocean view with balcony cabin #8266 and was wondering if anyone can tell me the condition of that room OR of the deluxe ocean view with balcony in general. Thanks so much 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What "condition" do you need to know about? The E cabins are all identical..173 sq. ft. (which includes the bathroom!)...you will have a bed that is either queen/king or split into twins...whichever way you want it. Your particular cabin also has a pullman bed...if you won't be needing it, you will hardly know it's there as it will remain stowed away!

Enjoy your balcony room!

Thank you! And in terms of conditions I was wondering if anyone has been in the room to tell me if the carpets are in good condition, flat screen tv, things of that nature. Not a big deal, just more of a curiosity thing!

I am on the 07/17/14 sailing of Explorer of the seas! I have a deluxe ocean view with balcony cabin #8266 and was wondering if anyone can tell me the condition of that room OR of the deluxe ocean view with balcony in general. Thanks so much

Hi wk1226,

I'm on the same sailing, in the same room category, also on deck 8.

I sure hope the rooms are in great condition for both of our sake. :)

[ QUOTE=Garycruz;42550398]I am on the 07/17/14 sailing of Explorer of the seas! I have a deluxe ocean view with balcony cabin #8266 and was wondering if anyone can tell me the condition of that room OR of the deluxe ocean view with balcony in general. Thanks so much í*½í¸

Hi wk1226,

I'm on the same sailing, in the same room category, also on deck 8.

I sure hope the rooms are in great condition for both of our sake. :)

That's great! I hope you have a good time maybe I'll see you. I hope the rooms are in good condition!

We just got off the explorer and in 8266. Overall the room was nice and. The room steward was Stephen and he was great and attentive. There is some rust by the door so if you so get any rain like we did the carpet near the balcony door will be damp. The carpet was nice and clean. We had a chip on the glass coffee table which we had removed from the room since we have a 4 year old and didn't want to take a chance that she cut herself by accident. There were enough space and hangers for us. Unfortunately, the room still has a tube tv.

The room definitely has some wear and tear but overall it was a pleasant experience.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just got off the explorer and in 8266. Overall the room was nice and. The room steward was Stephen and he was great and attentive. There is some rust by the door so if you so get any rain like we did the carpet near the balcony door will be damp. The carpet was nice and clean. We had a chip on the glass coffee table which we had removed from the room since we have a 4 year old and didn't want to take a chance that she cut herself by accident. There were enough space and hangers for us. Unfortunately, the room still has a tube tv.

The room definitely has some wear and tear but overall it was a pleasant experience.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the room.

Thanks so much! Wish the room had a flats screen for appearance and because of the price. But that's ok because most time is spent outside of the room :). As for specific questions, I just wanted to know if the room is well kept, if you and whoever else had the cabin was happy with it.

I think the room was well kept and we were happy. There are a few minor things but nothing I would really complain. There is some rust by the balcony door, the toilet seat had some scratches on it that at first I thought it was dirty. The inside drawers are a little dirty but I didn't really use them. You are near the service elevators so it might be noise and crowded on the first day when they are delivering the luggages. We didn't use the balcony too much since we had a lot of rain. I think overall it was a good room.

That's great! I hope you have a good time maybe I'll see you. I hope the rooms are in good condition!

Hi wk1226,

Yes, maybe we'll meet. I just joined the roll call for our cruise. I'll speak to you there.:)

Gary