CD on 17MAY Regatta SFO - YVR

basor

We are on the Regatta for the Pathway Through Panama (May 1 -17) cruise and we also originally had Willie Aames listed as the CD.

I spoke with Oceania this week to see who was replacing him and was told it is Dottie Drake. I think it is a safe assumption to say she will also be your CD.

Thank you "alaskaca" - I was sure someone would already have the answer....

You are on a wonderful cruise - one of our favorites!! We were on board April of 2011 and watched the wedding of Prince William and Princess Kate in the middle of the night. We were tempted to do a b2b and, once again, pass thru the Panama Canal.

Ron and Barbara

Basor....we are very much looking forward to the Panama Canal Cruise. We too were offered a B2B....your Alaskan cruise.

Our first Oceania cruise was last year to Alaska, which we thoroughly enjoyed. I think if family commitments hadn't been such, we would have booked.

Caroldoll...with Regatta going in for refurbishment at the end of the Alaska cruise, I'm sure Dottie will be on a plane heading to Europe to fulfill her CD commitments on the Riviera.

With Oceania being short of staff in the CD department, I think the remaining CD's will need to be flexible until Oceania brings on and trains additional personnel.