serenade of the seas barcelona 12 day

Goone

Hello! We are traveling on the June 4th Serenade of the Seas 12 day cruise out of Barcelona. I have a couple of questions:

1. When are the formal nights?

2. When are the 3 big production shows?

3. What time is the early show? Late show?

Thank you for your help!!

Hi Goone,

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I am also on this sailing, so excited that it is less than 6 weeks to sailing.

Please come and join us on the roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1818025&page=47 where we are organising tours etc.

I have emailed RCI and been told that the formals nights are day 2 ( Villefranche) and day 6.

All the best,

Catherine

No-one on these boards will be able to answer your questions as no Med sailings have taken place yet? The ship departs today to cross over to Barcelona.

We'll be on the first sailing, but that's an 11-day, but if I remember I will come back and post what time the shows are. As for who will star in the shows you may be able to find this out if you email RC but don't rely on getting the correct answer. :rolleyes: Why not wait, and be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by Bobal

I have emailed RCI and been told that the formals nights are day 2 ( Villefranche) and day 6.

My family is also on this sailing. Not having the intelligence to communicate with someone who actually knows, I looked at compasses offered by the friendly reviewers of last year's cruises on these boards. My conjecture was as follows

Day 1 Barcelona casual

Day 2 Villefranche formal (matches your information)

Day 3 La Spezia casual

Day 4 Civitavecchia casual

Day 5 Salerno casual/white

Day 6 Sea formal (matches your information)

Day 7 Venice casual

Day 8 Venice casual

Day 9 Ravenna casual

Day 10 Kotor casual/70s

Day 11 Sea formal? (can't remember why the ?, but maybe I just assumed 3 formal nights for the cruise)

Day 12 Sea casual

Day 13 Barcelona

My family is also on this sailing. Not having the intelligence to communicate with someone who actually knows, I looked at compasses offered by the friendly reviewers of last year's cruises on these boards. My conjecture was as follows

Great deduction there ;) I was on that cruise last September and have just looked back through my photos. You are correct in that those were the 3 formal days and the white party was held on the night we'd been in Salerno.

On days in port you will be so tired after dinner that you will hardly care about shows. And I love all the shows and the entertainment. Cruise is port intense and it was pretty hot last June when we did this cruise. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!