Warning regarding drink package not showing

mariners

I called celebrity today and they told me that it will not appear on the edocs and may not appear on the site either. They said that since my invoice reads beverage package that should be enough. That doesn't really keep me statisified as id like to know if celebrity has that on their system. celebrity told me they are unable to answer questions about perks given by ta's

Is your invoice from the TA? If so, ask your TA to send you Celebrity's "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" It will show on there if you have a drink pkg. Any OBC from your TA will not show on Celebrity's invoice or website - that is between you and your TA.

Does anyone know if any of these issues could come from TA's putting people in Groups?

Edited by Christine Frances

Is your invoice from the TA? If so, ask your TA to send you Celebrity's "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" It will show on there if you have a drink pkg. Any OBC from your TA will not show on Celebrity's invoice or website - that is between you and your TA.

Does anyone know if any of these issues could come from TA's putting people in Groups?

My invoice was sent by my TA. Is the booking confirm the same as the invoice? My invoice shows my charges, my bev package, and tells me everything I need to do to prepare for the trip.

The drink package was on our Celebrity documents including those that showed the final payment. My DH went to guest relations soon after we boarded the ship and found out from the bartender that we "did not have the package". He phoned me while he was at Guest Relations and I went down with our confirmation documents which I had printed out before we left home. Guest relations did not, and would not, give us a drink sticker until Miami had confirmed that we still had the package. There was a long line of other people who were all in the same situation and it was definitely not a "Welcome Onboard" experience.

According to Guest Relations, they had to photocopy our invoices, send them to Miami and get approval before we could get the sticker. We were also told that the charges would be taken off the bill once they got confirmation. The only issues that we had once confirmation was received was the extra cost of bottled water, the delay in the bars refunding the cost (each bar has to make the refund), and billing that was inaccurate due to drinks being billed at the end of a meal rather than each time we had a drink.

I hope that Celebrity main office does read this board and realizes that this is an issue that they must address. Spending over 12 hours working with Guest Relations to resolve an issue created by Celebrity itself is not the way anyone should have to spend time on a cruise.

My invoice was sent by my TA. Is the booking confirm the same as the invoice? My invoice shows my charges, my bev package, and tells me everything I need to do to prepare for the trip.

The invoice from my TA is different than the one from Celebrity. You want the invoice with Celebrity's letterhead. I think my TA requests it from Celebrity (don't think he can access it directly) and then he forwards it to me by email.

Your TA's OBC will not show on Celebrity's invoice. It will be on your TA's invoice

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes I know. The $75 is from Celebrity. It was a special offer when I booked.

I called celebrity today and they told me that it will not appear on the edocs and may not appear on the site either. They said that since my invoice reads beverage package that should be enough. That doesn't really keep me statisified as id like to know if celebrity has that on their system. celebrity told me they are unable to answer questions about perks given by ta's

Got the same answer. Not good enough. Called the Captains Club number and they added it. I now have printed proof.

Got the same answer. Not good enough. Called the Captains Club number and they added it. I now have printed proof.

Espo56, you are the best! I just called and they added it online. They will be re-issuing my edocs so it should show up on there in a day or so. What a weight off my back!:D

I've checked on-line after reading this thread and the Beverage package is not listed on my cruise extras. It is listed on the invoice from Celebrity provided by my TA. Called Captains club this PM and was told to call my TA. Then I called back the general info line for booking and was told my TA didn't do everything she needed and to contact her tomorrow. The Celebrity agent told me it should show on the invoice with the package price and then a credit in that amount if the TA did it properly. I will be calling my TA as soon as she opens tomorrow.

Roseanna

We've always booked though cruise ship centres (travel agent), and never had a problem, with on board credits, or drink packages. We have always got the premium drink package. Lately, kindly, Celebrity has given us the basic package for free, and we've upgraded to the premium package, with our agent, prior to travelling. Our card has always had the premium package on it, when issued, and our onboard credit has always been showing on our TV, on our account. Safety owl here, always takes proof of everything with her, but never had to deal with any issues.

Espo56, you are the best! I just called and they added it online. They will be re-issuing my edocs so it should show up on there in a day or so. What a weight off my back!:D

Hi,

I just called the captains club and was told they can't add it to my e-docs. Looks like the usual inconsistency shows up again :(

Hi,

I just called the captains club and was told they can't add it to my e-docs. Looks like the usual inconsistency shows up again :(

I suggest calling and trying to get someone else. After hearing espos story I told them I had a friend that called this same number and the celebrity agent was able to manually add it on. I also told them that the add on showed up in. My invoice from my ta. They may have to confirm with the ta and put you on hold. I was on hold for some time but I'm not sure what they were doing while I was on hold.

Same issue happening to me and I'm one month out. Checked in today (finally, my reservation disappeared for a while first), got my Xpress Pass printed, went to print Guest Ticket Booklet (i.e. e docs) and the beverage promo AND select dining/prepaid grats were gone, not showing at all. We booked through a large TA but my first call was to Captain's club. Is there someone you all spoke with that was helpful, because the guy I spoke to just told me to call my TA to get an invoice. No offer to update anything.

So I made a call to my TA and after a few minutes she had the invoice from Celebrity, but it was still without the perks and grats showing. She was at a loss and told me to wait 24 hours. I'm just worried 24 hours will turn into next month and the ship will have sailed, literally. I know it will be worked out and it's not like I won't get the perks with so much evidence, but I don't want to deal with that mess on vacay, you know?

Just noticed on the bottom of the edocs that a date is printed. It's showing April 13th. Any idea how often these get updated and how? If it were updated now I think I would be OK.

Same issue happening to me and I'm one month out. Checked in today (finally, my reservation disappeared for a while first), got my Xpress Pass printed, went to print Guest Ticket Booklet (i.e. e docs) and the beverage promo AND select dining/prepaid grats were gone, not showing at all. We booked through a large TA but my first call was to Captain's club. Is there someone you all spoke with that was helpful, because the guy I spoke to just told me to call my TA to get an invoice. No offer to update anything.

So I made a call to my TA and after a few minutes she had the invoice from Celebrity, but it was still without the perks and grats showing. She was at a loss and told me to wait 24 hours. I'm just worried 24 hours will turn into next month and the ship will have sailed, literally. I know it will be worked out and it's not like I won't get the perks with so much evidence, but I don't want to deal with that mess on vacay, you know?

Just noticed on the bottom of the edocs that a date is printed. It's showing April 13th. Any idea how often these get updated and how? If it were updated now I think I would be OK.

you can ask them to reissue your edocs but it will take 24 hours for that to update

Well I did get a reply form Custimer services.....

Dear Mr Moody

Thank you for your email regarding the drinks package and OBC for your forthcoming cruise. We are suffering problems with "My Celebrity" website for some time now and this could be the reason that you cannot see it on there.

I can assure you that it is on your booking and that the ship will be aware of this when you board.

Thank you for contacting us and I wish you and your family a very enjoyable cruise.

Yours sincerely

Whilst they may have system glitches causing these issues, the way they are dealing with it is appalling. How about they inform all guest relations staff that this issue is occurring and advise them to take a professional approach to resolving it, not to stress passengers further at the start of their cruise. How about telling them to add the drinks package to the onboard account then crediting the charge back when they have verified that the passenger has the package?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk